New cottage. Built in 2014. 4 BRs. 2 Baths.
* Open floor plan with plenty of room for cooking, dining, or just relaxing.
* Located on Hunter Creek: boat access to Silver Lake (for boats under 19’); very close to the sand dune entrance; walking distance to downtown Silver Lake.
* Access to association playground and a very nice swimming POOL (when available).
* 2 kayaks and a canoe also included.
* Very family friendly!!
- DVD player
- Cable TV
- Wireless internet (WiFi)
- Gas grill
- Dock space for your boat or PWC
- Onsite Parking
- Central air/heat
- One bedroom downstairs with queen bed
- One bedroom upstairs with queen bed
- Two bedrooms upstairs with bunk beds, both twin-over-full
- Futon bed in upstairs landing
- Second floor washer and dryer
- Two bathrooms with tub/shower units
- Kitchen is fully equipped with full size refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher, pots, pans, dishes, crock pot, coffee maker, pancake griddle, toaster and more.
- Blankets, comforters, sheets, kitchen towels and pillows all supplied.
- High-chair available upon request
In-Season Activities and Attractions of Silver Lake, Michigan:
- Craig's Cruisers (go-carts, mini golf, ZIP line, bumper boats, more)
- Bumper cars
- Watercraft, canoe, scooter, jeep and dune-buggy rental
- State Parks
- Historic Little Sable Lighthouse
- Mac Woods Dune Rides
- West Michigan Sand Drag Raceway
- Lake Michigan and Silver Lake Beaches
- Grace Adventure Camp
- Rainbow Ranch Horseback Riding
- Shopping, Pizza, Restaurants, Grocery, Ice cream
- Pentwater 10 mins away (boat launch/access to Lake Michigan from Pentwater)
- Ludington 20 mins away
- Michigan Adventure Theme and Water Park 30 mins away
- Double JJ Ranch 25 mins away (horseback riding; indoor water park open year-round)
You will find more than enough to do in a week's time!