2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Private Deck on River - Parking Level of Duplex
Queen size Beds (1) BEDROOM TOWARD RIVER HAS QUEEN BED., Double Beds (2) 1 BEDROOM WITH A FULL BED, AND EN SUITE PRIVATE BATH. QUEEN IN 2ND BEDROOM. SLEEPER SOFA OPENS TO A QUEEN BED.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No events - 4 guests max, 2 cars max4 guests max, 2 cars max
No smoking - smoking permitted on deck, if kept cleansmoking permitted on deck, if kept clean
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- - Return hammock and floats to unit when not in use. - Turn off bbq gas at tank, when not in use. - No additional guests without owner approval.
- - Allow 5 minutes between thermostat changes. - No Pets - River activities are at your own risk.
- - No more than 4 people max on the property per unit! - Do not unplug smoke or CO detectors.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Hosted by Michael WhiteAsk a question
About Michael White
We retired to this wonderland, and are pleased to share it with others.
Michael White purchased this Lodge in 2012
Why Michael White chose Franklin
We chose this area due to its great climate, awesome mountain views, waterfalls all down the scenic road, sweet water, many hiking trails, and gemstone mining. Riverfront living at its finest! It has modern conveniences, set in a rural mountain area, small town country feel Relaxed, and laidback.
What makes this Lodge unique
- Ideally located in the Nantahala National Forest, and the Cullasaja river gorge. This property has easy access, with prime river frontage, with great views from almost every window, and extensive decks. Cabin is off of Scenic highway 64, with several Waterfalls nearby along the road. Property is easy to find! - Best rates on the river, in this prime location! You will regret it, if you book a poor location, with difficult access, and no river - to save a few bucks!
- english, mandarin