About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
Toilet · shower
- No Smoking
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Satellite or cable
- Children Welcome
Hosted by Michael WhiteAsk a question
About Michael White
We retired to this wonderland, and are pleased to share it with others.
Why Michael White chose Franklin
We chose this area due to its great climate, awesome mountain views, waterfalls all down the scenic road, sweet water, many hiking trails, and gemstone mining. Riverfront living at its finest! It has modern conveniences, set in a rural mountain area, small town country feel Relaxed, and laidback.
What makes this Lodge unique
- Ideally located in the Nantahala National Forest, and the Cullasaja river gorge. This property has easy access, with prime river frontage, with great views from almost every window, and extensive decks. Cabin is off of Scenic highway 64, with several Waterfalls nearby along the road. Property is easy to find! - Best rates on the river, in this prime location! You will regret it, if you book a poor location, with difficult access, and no river - to save a few bucks!
- english, mandarin
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Check in after 4:00 PM
Check out before 11:00 AM
Maximum overnight guests: 4
Minimum age to rent: 21
- Return hammock and floats to unit when not in use. - Turn off bbq gas at tank, when not in use. - No additional guests without owner approval.
- Allow 5 minutes between thermostat changes. - No Pets - River activities are at your own risk.
- No more than 4 people max on the property per unit! - Do not unplug smoke or CO detectors. - $25 fee if Netflix password is tampered with.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)