Best of Smokies, Riverfront, Waterfalls - Paradise - Why Pay More - Reduced!(12 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Property type:Lodge
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4
- RiverDance Lodge 2 has the perfect location, with 300 ft prime frontage on the Cullasaja River.
- 2br 1 bath lower unit, has sat tv, wifi, dvd and vcr.
- New twin over full bed in br1, twin and full beds in br2 - now sleeps 4.
- For larger groups both units could be booked, total of 4br and 3 baths - will sleep 8. Contact owner.
- Give the correct number of guests before booking, and do not invite others without the owner's prior approval.
- For larger groups both units could be booked, total of 4br and 3 baths - will sleep 8, 4 car max. Contact owner.
- Fishing, and tubing fun, when conditions permit.
- Nearby Cliffside Lake Recreation Area to swim, fish, and hike.
- Enjoy the river from the covered porch and decks.
- Sit back and watch the hummingbirds gather at the feeder.
- Even a rainy day has its charm, listening to it from the table on the covered deck, while the river surges by. Enjoy grilling on the gas bbq.
- DishNetwork, and Netflix, for 1000's of movies on lcd tv!
- New Smart TV box captures movies, music, and TV series off the internet, use parental discretion - Endless Selections!
- A laundry has been added for your convenience.
- Another picnic table and a double hammock added.
- New refrigerator with ice maker.
- The property has a fire ring beside the river.
- Geese and ducks frequent our section of the river.
- Book your trip now, best rates in Franklin!
- Holidays may require a week booking
- Check-in 3pm, check-out by 11am.
- Parking for 2 cars max, no rv or trailer. Park up front.
- Pets are welcome, tell us upfront, $30 pet fee.
- Booking and Service Fees go to Homeaway, not the owner.
THINGS TO SEE AND DO :
- The Greenway offers a walk along the Little Tennessee River of nearly five miles, a mountain bike trail, picnic shelters, playgrounds, disc golf, a boat ramp, canoe put-in, fishing spots, historic bridges, interesting flora and fauna, and things to be discovered.
- Several Waterfalls within 10 miles
- For high adventure try the thrilling ziplines at highlands aerial park.
- The Smoky Mountain Center for the Performing Arts
- FRANKLIN LANES AND SKATE, also has pool tables and lounge.
- Historic Franklin and Nikwasi Mound - 3 miles
- Cliffside Lake Recreation Area to fish, hike, and swim
- Ruby mining - 8 miles
- Swinging Bridge Bike Trail
- Gem Shows, rock shops, flea markets, and antique shops abound.
- Cherokee Harrah Casino - 20 miles, New Casino at Murphy
- Great Smoky Mts NP - 25 miles
- Blueridge Parkway NP - 20 miles
- Bryson City Great Smoky Mt Railroad - 20 miles
- Nantahala River Rafting - 20 miles
- Biltmore Mansion Asheville - 50 miles
- discoverfranklinnc dot com
- Tallulah Falls and Park - 30 miles
- Nantahala Hiking Club offers local Hikes. The Appalachian Trail and the Bartram Trail are nearby.
- Chunky Gal Riding Stables or the Dillard House Stables
- Spend a day on Lake Glenville, surrounded by beautiful mountains. Visit Andrews Park, swim, bass fishing, and picnic amid great scenery.
Member since: 2012
- 900 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Deck / Patio:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 20 - May 14, 2017
2 night min stay
May 15 - Aug 17, 2017
2 night min stay
Total Solar Eclipse
Aug 18 - Aug 25, 2017
4 night min stay
Aug 26 - Nov 15, 2017
2 night min stay
Nov 16 - Mar 19, 2018
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- CLEANING FEE $60 + tax
- Pet Fee $30 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $150
- Tax Rate 9.75%
- Rates can change at any time until booked.
- Be sure to tell upfront the correct number of guests, and if a pet will be brought.
- No refunds are given if breach of lease forces early departure.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Super Walmart 3 miles away
directions to this special place are left in cabin
Dillard House Stables
new picnic table, and hammock added
panoramic view of river
full galley kitchen
Front bed; blueberries in back, just added Kwanzan Cherry and Pink Dogwood trees
clean, bright, and efficient
picnic by river, watch the geese, or enjoy a fire
geese often visit
walk under Dry Falls
Previous Fall Colors from the yard
Watch Sat TV, NetFlix, play blu-ray, dvd, cd, or vhs
Nantahala Gorge Rafting
new 5 burner gas grill, cook all at once
new daybed with 6" coil spring mattress
new 5 burner bbq cooks a whole meal at once.
approach from parking lot to Dry Falls
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 30, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.