Ilikai Marina #386 (3-night minimum)
Enjoy spectacular sunsets and beautiful ocean and Ala Wai Yacht Harbor views from this conveniently located one-bedroom condo (651 sqft plus small lanai). On Friday nights, you'll have your own front-row seat to the Hilton's fireworks!
- Central A/C
- Tiled floors throughout
- Convertible couch/sleeper sofa (best suited for 2 young children or 1 adult)
- 42” Flat Screen TV and DVD player
- Dining Table (seats 4) with marina view!
- Ceiling Fan
- Upgraded full kitchen with dishwasher)
- Breakfast bar and stools
- King bed
- Tub/shower combo with hand-held shower wand.
Laundry facilities on site.
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls, and long distance to the US Mainland and Canada
- NO RESORT FEES!
Although there is NO pool onsite, it’s just a short walk to the newly renovated Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon/Beach (rated Best Beach in the US by beach authority "Dr. Beach"). The Chart House and Red Lobster restaurants are both on the premises. Ala Moana Center and Beach Park (with public tennis courts) and Waikiki Beach Walk with its many shops and restaurants are close by.
This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 3-4 and is not affiliated with Ilikai Hotel.
Parking, subject to availability, is $15-$20/night (parking rates subject to change.
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Ask Captain Cook Resorts reservation agent about discounts for 30+ night stays (not available in all seasons).
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Honolulu Zoo - 1.8 mi
Honolulu Museum of Art - 1.9 mi
Waikiki Aquarium - 2.1 mi
Iolani Palace - 2.3 mi
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- NOT provided: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-182-470-2464-01