Ilikai Marina #386 (3-night minimum)
You'll enjoy beautiful ocean and Ala Wai Yacht Harbor views, and spectacular sunsets from this conveniently located one-bedroom condo (651 sq.ft. plus small lanai). On Friday nights, you'll have a front-row seat to the Hilton's fireworks!
This air-conditioned condo has tiled floors throughout. Your living room has a full-size convertible couch/sleeper sofa (will fit two young children or one adult), flat screen TV and DVD player, and ceiling fan. The beautifully upgraded full kitchen (with dishwasher) has a breakfast bar and stools. The bedroom has a NEW king bed (3/15) for your comfort; the bathroom has a tub/shower with hand-held shower wand.
Although there is no pool onsite, it’s just a short walk to the newly renovated Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon/Beach (rated Best Beach in the US in 2014 by beach authority "Dr. Beach"). Famous Ala Moana Shopping Center and beach park (with public tennis courts) and Waikiki Beach Walk with its many shops and restaurants are all close by. The Chart House restaurant is on the premises. Laundry facilities on site. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 3-4 and is not affiliated with Ilikai Hotel. (10% discount for 30+ night reservations)
Parking, subject to availability, is $15-20/night (parking rates subject to change).
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls, and long distance to the US Mainland and Canada
- NO RESORT FEES!
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-182-470-2464-01