Ilikai Marina #988 (3-night minimum)
You'll love this condo’s tropical décor and the sweeping panoramic views of the ocean, yacht harbor and Magic Island, not to mention the beautiful sunsets and Friday night fireworks!
- NEW Porcelain tile flooring throughout
- Central A/C
- Queen sleeper sofa
- NEW 48" smart flat screen TV and DVD player
- Ceiling fan
- Small lanai
- Stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher)
- Breakfast bar with 2 stools
- Queen bed
- Tub/shower combo with hand-held shower wand
- Washlet commode
Laundry facilities on site.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls
This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4. Ilikai Marina is not affiliated with the Ilikai Hotel.
Although there is NO pool onsite, it’s just a short walk to the newly renovated Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon/Beach (rated Best Beach in the US by beach authority "Dr. Beach"). The Chart House and Red Lobster restaurants are both on the premises. Ala Moana Center and Beach Park (with public tennis courts) and Waikiki Beach Walk with its many shops and restaurants are close by.
Parking, subject to availability, is $15-$20/night (parking rates subject to change.
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Ask Captain Cook Resorts reservation agent about discounts for 30+ night stays (not available in all seasons).
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- NOT provided: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-104-071-3728-01