About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay0 - 4 nights
A luxurious 3 bedroom/3 bath penthouse condo with an amazing location and view.
Modern Loft in the Heart of Downtown Asheville! Located in an Art Deco building that's listed on the National Register of Historic Places, Ellington Loft's penthouse flair will "wow" you with beautiful city views and exquisite contemporary decor.
Show off your culinary skills in the fully equipped kitchen and enjoy your meal with scenic urban views from the spacious private balcony. At the end of the day, cozy up and watch movies on the flat-screen TV with cable service and an AppleTV device.
Ellington Loft is in a premiere spot for enjoying shopping, gourmet dining, and dozens of art galleries all right out your front door. This vacation rental is located in downtown Asheville.
• 4th Story Condo with Elevator Access; 2-Story Living Space
• 3 Master Bedrooms: 2 King Beds, 1 Queen Bed
• Additional Sleeping: 2 Daybeds in Upper Level Sitting Area
• 3 Full Baths, each with a Rain Shower
• Main Level: Master Bedroom One - King Bed, attached Full Bath; Master Bedroom Two - Queen Bed; Second Full Bath shared by bedroom and hall
• Upper Level: Master Bedroom Three - King Bed; Full Bath shared by bedroom and hall
Important Property Notes:
• Noise Ordinance - Ellington Loft is located in the S&W building, which, for the benefit of all of the building's residents, has a noise ordinance in effect between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. A noise level monitor is in use in the building.
• Please note that parking is not included with this rental property. There are numerous on-street and off-street parking options in downtown Asheville which are well marked and close to the S&W building.
• Due to the historic nature of the S&W building, the elevator is occasionally closed without warning for maintenance. Stairway access is always available to Ellington Loft, which is on the 4th floor.
• In order to use paid services such as Netflix and Hulu Plus on the AppleTV, guests must provide their own subscription account. Additional content is available through several free services. AppleTV also features AirPlay, allowing guests to play content from other Apple devices (iPhone, iPod, or iPad) on the loft's large screen HDTV.
This vacation rental comes with a with an exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals, including a Biltmore Estate pass and seasonal activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting, and skiing - a special gift not available anywhere else!
CAROLINA MORNINGS, INC. IS A NORTH CAROLINA CORPORATION IN THE BUSINESS OF REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, AND DOING BUSINESS AS CAROLINA MORNINGS, LICENSE #11216.
Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
About Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals
As owners of Ellington Loft, Doug and Cynthia hope you enjoy their penthouse in beautiful downtown Asheville as much as they do. Please sign the guest book as they love reading where their guests came from and what they enjoyed about their visit.
Why Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals chose Downtown Asheville Art District
Doug and Cynthia currently reside in both Calgary, Alberta and Texas. However, since finding Asheville, they sneak away to Ellington Loft as much as possible. They are active runners and also enjoy cycling, hiking, attending music festivals and sporting events (especially hockey and football!). When in Asheville, they often use Ellington Loft as a base to create their own walking tours of the local shops, breweries and restaurants.
What makes this Condo unique
While they've tried to think of everything to maximize your experience at Ellington Loft, please let us know if there's anything else that would enhance your stay. We hope to see you again in the future.
In the hart of it all
We had a dinner party for roughly 10 ppl and it was amazing. No lack of space, great lounging setup and with the sun facing your side of the building all day, we enjoyed the deck even though it was in the mid 40's all day.
Parking is the only issue and in that, its not an issue really as there are 3 parking garages and several private lots, but count on spending $20 for the weekend as some spots you pay every time you leave and come back.
This was the perfect getaway for my sisters and i on a girl trip to Asheville!! Ellington has everything you need from COMFY beds to full modern kitchen and best of all the rooftop terrace! Furnishings are beautiful and warm. AND you can walk to ANYTHING!! Thank you soon much! We all loved it!
In the heart of the city - and with beautiful mountain views
Ellington Loft is a beautifully furnished and comfortable condo in the heart of Asheville. The amenities provided rival any of the high end hotels in the area. We walked out the door of the building, the old S&W Cafeteria building, and enjoyed the restaurants and shopping and all that is unique about Asheville. The balcony of the condo is large, has a lovely seating area of 2 sofas and 2 chairs and a dining table that seats 4; but the best part of the balcony is the long range view of the mountains. The condo easily sleeps 8 and the bed mattresses are so comfortable that all of us had great sleep. The Biltmore Estate, the Blue Ridge Parkway, hiking in the mountains are just minutes away. We will stay again at Ellington Loft when we return to Asheville. It felt like a home away from home.
An amazing location in the heart of downtown Asheville, Ellington Loft is in the prestigious and historic S&W building. The front door of the building opens to local favorites such as Tupelo Honey, Mayfel's Cafe, the Thirsty Monk, and more. Easy walk to everything Asheville such as the Grove Arcade, Flatiron Building, Pack Square, and all of the shopping!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Damage deposit: $400.00