This Gulf Front home is perfect for family reunions!
Only Jo-Vel offers:
* Superior, quiet, remote Gulf Front location on highest lot on the Point with a long, deep beach head and wide, white shoreline
* Relaxed home setting perfect for family retreats and vacations
* 6 bedrooms, one of which is a ground-floor bedroom accommodating easy access & full beach level bathroom with shower
* 2 Kitchens - 1 on Beach Level, one in ATTACHED suite/apartment above
* Spacious ground floor bedroom with small sitting area off front porch affords easy access
* 2 of the bedrooms part of open semi private apartment attached
* Addition Private nap or reading room downstairs
* Large attached “sand room “ with sink & plenty of space for you to set up your own fish fries. NO STOVE out there, so bring your fryers! Toy storage
Jo-Vel is surrounded by seaoat-covered sand dunes, piney woodland forests and marshy areas teeming with wildlife. Alligator Point is truly perfect for fishing, birding and wildlife observation.
Two family size dining tables, and a game table and kitchen table that can accommodate overflow, make this home the perfect place for food, fellowship,fun and family. There's plenty of room to spread out, too with two bedrooms with double beds, the downstairs easy-access bedroom with a Queen and a pullout couch, 1 bedroom with a double and a twin, and a fifth bedroom with two double beds that is part of the upstairs apartment (complete with a kitchenette and dining area). There are also two futon beds perfect for napping!
Though we recommend family fun instead of TV watching, two separate television viewing areas - and internet - are available. Enjoy board games or puzzle challenges on our multiple tables (help yourself to the game closet). The apartment and downstairs baths offer showers, and the upstairs family bath has a tub. You will probably best enjoy our outside shower though - complete with a Gulf view!
Jo-Vel is one of the very first homes to be built on Alligator Point and has a deep, high lot with LOTS of beach front. Our family especially enjoys watching the dolphins play in the morning -- or sunsets at dusk -- from our large deck. The parking pad out front can easily accommodate four cars.