Best Bet Hotel Alternative! You'll find everything you need to kick start a great vacation at Brookside, a one-bedroom modern log cabin just north of downtown Asheville at Laurel Mountain Retreat. (*National Wildlife Federation Certified Habitat #189228)
You'll appreciate the convenience of being able to cook your own meals in the fully equipped kitchen and eat-in while on vacation. Cozy up by the gas fireplace in the living room and watch movies on the flat-screen TV with cable service (with bonus ESPN package!).
Take advantage of the mountain weather and enjoy the gas grill. The covered wrap-around deck is perfect for rocking chair relaxation. In the evening, gather around the community fire pit, tell tall tales, and look up at star-filled skies.
Brookside has been specially designed to include a wheelchair-accessible entrance, and the brand new queen-size sleeper sofa and full bathroom are located on the main level. Don't forget your furry friend Fido, Brookside is pet-friendly!
Groups are welcome at Laurel Mountain Retreat! Five cabins in this "Tiny Cabin Community" sit on 17 private acres and are ideal for reunions, retreats, and group gatherings. This vacation rental is located in Weaverville and is approximately 15 minutes to downtown Asheville.
• 2-Story Cabin
• 1 Queen Bedroom (Upper Level), plus a Queen Sleeper Sofa (Main Level)
• 1 Full Bath on Main Level
This Is a Pet-Friendly Property -- Please Read this Important Information!
We love our furry friends! If you'll be bringing your dog(s) with you, tell us how many (max. 2 dogs) and their weight. Thanks!
• There is a non-refundable pet fee of $85 for 1 dog or $125 for 2 dogs (plus taxes).
• Note that the pet fee will not be included in your total rental amount. Your payment is due directly to Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals.
• A Vacation Planner from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals will contact you within 72 hours of acceptance of your booking to collect the pet fee.
• Failure to pay the pet fee may result in cancellation of your reservation.
• The pet fee is required; undeclared pets are subject to a penalty fine per the rental agreement terms.
• The pet policies for this vacation rental, which can be found in your rental agreement, should be reviewed PRIOR TO BOOKING.
This vacation rental comes with a with an exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals, including a Biltmore Estate pass and seasonal activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting, and skiing - a special gift not available anywhere else!
CAROLINA MORNINGS, INC. IS A NORTH CAROLINA CORPORATION IN THE BUSINESS OF REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, AND DOING BUSINESS AS CAROLINA MORNINGS, LICENSE #11216.