About this rental
- 2300 sq. ft
- 2 bedrooms
- 4 beds
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 full baths
- Living Room
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
sleep sofa /futon · Queen
Toilet · Shower
tub · Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
- No smoking
- Washer & dryer
- Satellite or cable
Hosted by Ms. Lhotse HawkAsk a question
About Ms. Lhotse Hawk
Lived in and loved Crested Butte since 1993. Skiers, travelers, and adventurers. Currently enjoying the best of both worlds alá Crested Butte, Colorado & San Diego, California. Be advised we do not rent the Beckwith Colorado home as often as many other local area rentals in an effort to keep the wear & tear factor as low as possible.
Why Ms. Lhotse Hawk chose Crested Butte
Crested Butte is the most beautiful place in Colorado. The town is charming, the skiing challenging, the views- breathtaking. Our property in Crested Butte is unique, charming, and located in the best spot! We would live here year-round (or at least 1/2 the year) if we could!
What makes this Townhome unique
Custom details and hand carved spanish/western detailed interiors that are worth a look even if you weren't staying there! We have always been cautious not to 'over rent' our ski home, so our property is clean, beautiful, and fresh for your visit. Close to the bus stop, Elk Avenue, shopping and the best restaurants!
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Our loft may not be suitable for young children.Our loft may not be suitable for young children.
No pets - Service animals okay. Contact owner for approval.Service animals okay. Contact owner for approval.
No smoking - You may smoke outside or on either balcony.You may smoke outside or on either balcony.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 5 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - If necessary, age will be checked by prop mgrIf necessary, age will be checked by prop mgr
- Please leave all items (linens, charge cords, flatware, appliances in property) for guests. We want you to feel at home; not take it home. Thanks!
- Trash Day is Thursday. Summer = keep recycling inside until Thurs morn. (Bears)
- It is sincerely appreciated if you pull sheets off used beds before you depart. (But, only if you find the time to do so, before you leave). Thanks!
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: COVID-19 Guidelines (WHO)