Come stay at beautiful Splendor Cove Retreat, your luxury home on Lake Glenville awaits. Lake Glenville marries the best of the mountains and lake life. It is a beautiful pristine mountain lake which is fed by 3 impressive waterfalls. This home boasts a private dock, huge yard for many fun filled days, kayaks, canoe, fishing gear, stream on the property, fire pit and is conveniently located on the east side of the lake just 6 miles from Cashiers. Highlands is also a short 20 minute drive away. The home is beautifully furnished, has granite countertops, stainless appliances and stunning stone fireplace. Bring your own boat or rent a boat and park it at the home’s dock.
Open, spacious floor plan. Living area and kitchen are one big great room and wide entry into dining and sunroom. 1 master bath, 1 bathroom in the guest room and 1 bathroom off the living area. All bedrooms/baths/common areas are on the 1st level with the exception of the 2nd floor bedroom which contains 4 full beds. Brand new washer/dryer in laundry room with extra full size fridge and a utility sink. Fully stocked kitchen with all equipment needed to prepare and serve full meals. Central AC/Heat throughout. 1 King, 2 Queens, 5 Fulls, 1 Twin. 3 flat screen HD LED TVs with DVD players, DSL/Wifi Internet, Satellite TV (DISH), 12 person Dining Table.
This home creates lasting memories;
- Bring or Rent a boat to tube/ski/wakeboard and cruise the lake viewing the 4 gorgeous waterfalls
- Hike/View area waterfalls
- Enjoy the many hiking trails and overlooks in the area
- Horseback riding close by
- Stroll through downtown Cashiers and Highlands and enjoy the many shops or restaurants
- Kayak/Canoe on the lake….home has 2 kayaks and 1 canoe for your enjoyment
- Play a game of whiffle ball in the yard (not many homes on the lake have large yards like this)
- Roast s’mores over the campfire
- Explore the stream on this homes’ property (mini waterfalls)
- Sip morning coffee overlooking the lake
- Enjoy beautiful lake sunsets on the dock
- Nap anytime with wafting breezes through the trees and sounds of nature
- Raft the Nantahala, Tuckasegee or Chattooga rivers
- Gem Mining
- Play the superb mountain Golf courses
- Zip line through the arial tree canopies
- Fish on the lake or in nearby trout ponds
- Tube on Deep Creek in Bryson City
- Ride a mountain train
- Read a book on one of many comfortable couches/swings (home has many books to choose from)
- Spot birds, butterflies, deer and many other wildlife
- Catch and release fireflies/lightning bugs
Lake Glenville’s elevation (highest elevation of any lake east of the Mississippi) assures for warm days and cool evenings all summer long and has 26 miles of shoreline.
Book your trip now before it’s filled up!