New Reduced Rate!!! ***Luxury*** Condo in the Heart of the French Quarter
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
French Quarter condo description
This beautiful condo in the Heart of the French Quarter is the epitome of luxury. It boasts a wide wrap-around balcony, hard-wood and marble floors, oriental rugs, fabulous one-of-a-kind artwork, French doors, arched 12' ceilings, custom cabinetry, a large jacuzzi tub, key pad access to the building for added security, off-street parking, and so much more.
Centrally located in the French Quarter, you will find easy access to all the wonders of New Orleans. Everything in the French Quarter and Fauborg Marigny is within walking distance or just a short ride in a Pedicab. Frenchman St. (where the locals go to party) is only 2 blocks away and is lined with jazz, blues, and dance clubs, as well as some of the finest dining the city has to offer. Just around the corner along the Mighty Mississippi is street car access for traveling to places a little farther away, such as the Garden District.
If you have an envie for coffee, there is a cafe right downstairs with some of the best locally roasted coffee in the city. Also, they serve breakfast and lunch and stay open late for those who like a pick-me-up before hitting the night scene (and they'll even throw a shot of whiskey in it for you too).
60 DAY MINIMUM for Rentals in the French Quarter
- 1200 sq. ft.
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Not Suitable For Children
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Air Conditioning:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Shop located downstairs; Live Music Venues, Shopping, & Restaurants all around; Swamp Tours; Bike/Segway Tours; Haunted History Tours; Horse Carriage Rides; Asian Spa Services; Gentlemen's Clubs; French Quarter Fest; Satchmo Fest; Oyster Fest; Creole Tomato Fest; Short Pedicab Ride to Jazz Fest & Voodoo Fest; Mardi Gras; Second Lines ...moreless
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- 60 DAY MINIMUM for Rentals in the French Quarter 1 Block from the French Market; 2 Blocks from Bourbon Street; 2 Blocks from Frenchmen St. where the Locals go to Play (Jazz/Blues Clubs/Bars/Restaurants, etc.); Short Walk to many Fabulous French Quarter Restaurants, Bars, Museums, and other Attractions; Short Walk to Street Cars that travel uptown all the way to Audubon Zoo; Short Pedicab Ride to the Casino, Convention Center, Aquarium, and Canal Place for Luxury Shopping and Movie Theater with Full Service Dining...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
MIMIMUM 60 DAY RENTAL in the FRENCH QUARTER
$4,500/month includes Parking
Refundable Security Deposit dependent on number of months renting
$350 Non-Refundable Pet Deposit Required
Weekly Housekeeping is an option at the Renter's Expense
- Taxes Not included
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Louis Armstrong New Orleans Airport (MSY) at 25 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Algiers Ferry at 1 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-10 at Esplanade Ave. at 1 Miles
- Primary: +1 504-366-2101 Call Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm CST
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Hallway Entrance into the Living Area
King Size Bed
Dresser and TV in the Bedroom
Half Bath with Washer & Dryer
Balcony View overlooking Barracks St.
Entrance to Living Area with Balcony Access
TV in Living Area
Custom Fully Functional Kitchen with Bar Service Access to the Living Area
Jacuzzi Tub & Vanity
Balcony View at Night overlooking Decatur St.
Balcony View overlooking Decatur St.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 09, 2013