About this rental
2 Bedroom | 1 Bath | Sleeps 4
Hosted by SuzanneAsk a question
I am a Pacific Northwest Native who enjoys fishing, hiking, camping, and generally everything the Olympic Peninsula has to offer. I have managed the Hood Canal cabins since 2001 and hope you love the cabins and Hood Canal as much as I do!
Why Suzanne chose Lilliwaup
The West side of Hood Canal offers both salt-water fun and hiking opportunities in the Olympic Peninsula. We can scuba dive, snowshoe, hike the Staircase, fish, and mountain climb, all within minutes of the cabin. Very few places in the world offer such diversity. Oh, and did I mention the oysters right outside the front door?
What makes this Cabin unique
It's very relaxing. Not just the view of the water , fun on the beach, a soak in the hot tub or storm-watching in the winter, the cabins are warm and inviting. We're less than 2 hours from Seattle, but you really feel like you've gotten away from it all.
- Hot Tub
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
- Check-in and check-out times are flexible when our schedule allows....just send us a request through email.
- Completion of simple checklist required at checkout. Very easy to do!
- The Guest acknowledges reviewing and agrees to the term of the rental agreement.