Aspen Hollow - Stunning, Secluded Riverfront Home with Hot Tub(34 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-5 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Cabin, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 10+)
Hike, snowshoe or cross country ski directly from the cabin to a spectacular meadow with stunning mountain views.
So secluded and quiet, yet only 10 minutes from town, 15 minutes to Sierra at Tahoe, 20 minutes to Heavenly and 25 minutes to Kirkwood. Perfect for a family or group getaway. This mountain retreat features a gourmet's kitchen and furnishings designed for social gatherings.
In the summer, grab your fishing pole and swim trunks and walk on down to the boulder-lined fishing hole right on the Upper Truckee River.
Take a short hike along the river and discover beaver dams and a breathtaking meadow with mountain views. Bike to Mr. Toads or Hope Valley straight from the driveway of this wonderful retreat.
Four spacious bedrooms to accommodate any guest configuration:
1) Tahoe Timber Room downstairs has one King Log Bed.
2) Snowflake Room downstairs has one Queen Bed.
3) Kids Adventure Room upstairs has two Double Beds, a foosball table, kids games and comfy reading and cuddling furniture.
4) Riverview Balcony Room upstairs has one King Bed, electric fireplace, convertible sofa.
Large deck at front of cabin (26' x 20') is enclosed with gate access to outdoors to keep pets and little ones contained.
Property is relatively flat with only one step up from the driveway to front entry. This provides easy access for those with limited mobility - both downstairs bedrooms and all amenities can be accessed from ground level.
Cabin is located near the end of a quiet dead end street that is relatively flat and ideal for walks and easy bike rides.
Keywords: Cabin, Chalet, Lodge, Romantic, House, Home
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
This property is relatively flat and there is just one step up from the driveway to the ground floor of the cabin. This allows access to all amenities and the two downstairs bedrooms without having to negotiate any additional steps....moreless
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
- All bedrooms are very large, have complete linens provided, and extra blankets and pillows in each closet. The upstairs bedrooms are equipped with supplemental electric heaters to make sure everyone stays warm and cozy on even the coldest nights. Each bedroom is adjacent to a bathroom. All bedrooms have plenty of power outlets and surge protectors are provided so everyone has a spot to recharge their favorite electronic gadgets....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Both bathrooms are sourced by an on-demand water heater.
- Hang out at your own Fishing Hole on this Upper Truckee Riverfront Property, or explore thebanks along the river. Bring your horses and ride to the Tahoe Rim Trail...or you can bike right to the trailhead of Mr. Toads. This cabin has a mudroom to keep all your outdoor gear aired out or dried out for your next adventure. There is plenty of room to park a boat or small RV. ...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer:
- Free Long Distance:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
Lots of counters and fully outfitted with quality cooking equipment, serving dishes, and utensils for a BBQ feast or family style dinner with all the trimmings. Owner maintains spice rack. ...moreless
- Pantry Items:
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Wood Deck
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Christmas and New Year's
Dec 19 - Jan 6, 2017
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 8 guests; add $20 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Pet Fee $25 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Cleaning and Maintenance $150 + tax
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Tax Rate 10%
Check in after 3 pm and Checkout by 11 am
All bookings add $125.00 Cleaning and Maintenance Fee, a 10% County Hotel Tax, a fully refundable $300 Security Deposit and $49.00 Property Protection Policy for accidental damage.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Other Activities: Kayaking, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling, Cross Country Skiing, Wildlife Viewing, Rock Climbing
Drive right to the doorstep of this quiet and secluded cabin in the woods.
Enjoy your own private riverfront for picnics, fishing or swimming.
Gourmet's kitchen is fully equipped for your convenience.
Spacious bathroom with never ending hot water supply!!!
Relax under the stars in the luxurious hot tub.
Downstairs King Log Bedroom
Balcony, Deck and Hot Tub overlook the Upper Truckee River
Winter River in front of Cabin
View to the river from upstairs balcony
River in front of cabin during Spring snow melt. (May 2010)
Kitchen fully equipped for your BBQ or Holiday Feast
Upstairs River View Room with King Bed and Balcony
Come on in and stow your gear in the mudroom. Heated floor dries gear quick!
Master bedroom has king bed, fireplace and a balcony overlooking the river.
Stone fireplace and comfy furniture to relax after enjoying the great outdoors.
Two full sized beds, fussball table, kids videos, books, games and toychest.
Snowflake Room Downstairs with Queen Bed
Avid readers are welcome to borrow or swap out from out little library.
Upper Truckee River view from property
View of Cabin from the Upper Truckee River
Stone Fireplace and 50' Flatscreen TV (cable and screamin' fast WiFi)
Custom rustic stairway features created by local artist.
Autumn on the Upper Truckee River
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 08, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM