Bender's Log Cabin
'Your Home Away From Home'
Bender's Log Cabin is located in the sleepy little town of Poncha Springs in the heart of the Rockies. Nestled at the foot of Poncha Pass in south central Colorado, Poncha is only minutes away from the world famous Arkansas River where awesome whitewater rafting thrills thousands each summer. Bender's is also located at the foot of Monarch Pass for easy access to Monarch Mountain Ski Area. Just 5 minutes from Salida for shopping or dining.
Looking for something to do?
* Ski the Powder at Monarch Ski Area
* Ride a snowmobile in the back country
* Cross Country ski trails nearby
* Soak in a Hot Springs Pool
* Play the slots in Cripple Creek
* Shop and dine in historic downtown Salida and Buena Vista
* or just enjoy some quiet time and hang out and relax in the cabin during summertime relax on the deck and watch the hummingbirds argue over the feeder
Keywords: Bender's Cabin is a fully furnished 1,100 sq. ft. log home. Come spend a few nights, a week or a month.
It features two bedrooms with queen and double beds and a large living room with full size hide-a-bed.
The home is equipped with 2 cable flat screen TVs, WiFi internet, VCR, and a fully stocked kitchen cooking utensils, dishes, crock pots microwave and dishwasher.
Laundry room with washer and dryer. All linens, towels
soaps and paper products are furnished.