2007 Built 3BR Waterfront House, Spectacular Sweeping Views of Acadia(7 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
LAYOUT: 1st Floor: Entry with bench and 1/2 bath. Great room includes living room, dining room, kitchen with top of the line appliances, granite countertops, and breakfast bar. The living room has a stone fireplace, cable tv and bookcases. French doors lead to an open porch and a screened porch on the ocean side of the house where sailboat races, lobster boats and passing seals can be observed. Master bedroom on this level has a queen bed and en suite bath with oversize tile shower.
beds, and a shared bathroom with tub & shower.
There is a full basement in this year round house.
Keywords: Waterfront, Southwest Harbor-Maine, New, Luxury, Spectacular Views
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2003
- Max. occupancy 6
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- OCEANFRONT WITH MARVELOUS VIEWS! In an exquisite, serene location at the end of a private road, this beautiful, well-designed year round cottage overlooks the ocean. Built in 2007, it is just five minutes from the delightful village of Southwest Harbor with restaurants and shopping. It has some of the best views on Mt. Desert, including mountains and the Cranberry Islands. It is close to the hiking trails of the renowned Acadia National Park offering many opportunities for recreation: walking, hiking, biking, kayaking, sailing...or just relaxing! The house is well equipped with new furniture and linens (2012). Guests can search for shells and sea glass on the shore in front of the house.. There is a fully equipped two bedroom guest house on the adjacent property (rented separately) which affords the opportunity for a family reunion or to vacation with friends. A free bus which travels throughout Mt. Desert stops near the house. LAYOUT: First Floor: Entry with bench and 1/2...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Live Theater
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Dining Area
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Fireplace
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 29 - May 26, 2017
7 night min stay
May 27 - Oct 7, 2017
7 night min stay
Oct 8 - Oct 28, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $150
- Refundable Damage Deposit $750
- Tax Rate 9%
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Shorefront location with spectacular views of islands and mountains.
Wide and gorgeous views.
Offers open & screened porches. Comfortably furniturished. Gas grill provided,
A reflection of the view from the beautiful porthole window.
Refrigerator with ice maker. Washer/Dryer also provided.
From dining area looking into bright, spacious living room.
Master bedroom with queen sized bed and doors opening to porch and mountain view
Privacy and room for 2 - 3 cars.
View from deck to mountains of Acadia at low tide.
Spectacular views from both open and screened porches. Clear night sky views.
Views of mountains, Cranberry & Sutton Islands. lobster boats and sailboat races
The view seen looking out the porthole window.from inside.
Fully equipped kitchen with top of the line appliances.
Comfortable living room with working fireplace and TV viewing.
Comfortable living room with fireplace to take off the chill on a cool night.
Master bath. Photo doesn't show large walk in shower.
Maine sunsets are famous!
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, March 20, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.