Villa, 4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, (Sleeps 8-11)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 11
- Punta del Burro has special rules about events. Check with me about the rules.
A wonderful getaway! Beautiful setting, great house with lots of room. Juan, Baly, and Kobe took such good care of us.
I’d love to click my heels and be right back there anytime!
Casa de la abuelas is the best!
Juan and Baly made our stay serene and trouble free! The bay is perfect for swimming and paddling. And Punta del Burros is a balance of quiet but close to all the amenities. The breakfasts and dinners were excellent and beautifully served. Juan’s margaritas are the best ever.
Our family of 11 had a fabulous stay at this beautiful home!, the home, staff, beach , pool and the location are beyond what we expected
Punta Mita House On Ocean - Case De Abuelas
We just returned from Casa de abuelas | Bahía de Banderas In Punta Mita Mexico!
Great communication, easy pick up and not far from airport by Juan! The house has a traditional Mexican feel, sleeps 11 and there is great separation for sleep from the main house where everyone hangs by the pool , eats and enjoys margaritas made to order! We had a 4 year old to 45 years old and the pool is in great condition, right on the ocean where you can lay in hammocks and watch the sun set & build fires with amazing star gazing! A+
* note * there is major construction going on in the neighborhood b/c it’s a booming area with homes being built in the 20+ million range HOWEVER we hardly noticed, and never had any disruption in sleep or loud annoying ongoing saw’s!!
** Security at main guard gate & beach patrol all night !!!!! Secure & Safe 10x **
* amazing value considering the hotel down the street cost as much for one room as the whole house which we visited on day passes but could not wait to come back to the house! You had Juan A+ and chef at your service and the food is great! Coldest Ac in Mexico, great wi-fi & over all awesome house | very fun place !!!
Recommendations close by ...
* have Juan charter Pinche to offshore fish full day $1100 but well worth it! Guy is best in town but bring your own food!!
* margaritas at sunset at restaurant .05 miles from house @ margaritas on hill / owner awesome!!
* day trip to Sayulita, we would not recommend going to Puerto Vayarta it’s like boardwalk Scam City with terrible food!!! Unless your looking to party at nightclubs !!! Not family friendly
* SURFERS & SUP PEOPLE ***
The surf break well known called Burros Is “only” a half a mile down the beach Walking distance however it’s very steep heavy sand and it’s like going to Boot Camp!! There might be a road but it’s great exercise!! Lol
It needs to be 4 feet to break but it’s not that crowded and it’s a very clean long reef break
* You can also charter a boat to Elfaro and some of the main point breaks if there is enough swell
* There is a surf break called La Lancha a few miles down the road and it’s a mile hike to the breach but once again it’s well worth it it picks up swell when it small everywhere and the crowds are not too bad and the beach is amazing for non-surfers A like!!
* We never made it to the island off the coast that has the coal hole in it I think it’s called Marieets And I’m a big golfer but we were so busy I never got to p
Another Great Stay
Second visit. Still wonderful. There will be a third. Thank you to Kathy, Juan, Baly, and Coby.
Punta del Burro is a beautiful, safe, gated community on one of the most beautiful beaches in Mexico. This will be one of the most relaxing vacations with Juan and Baly cooking, making drinks and taking care of you. You will never want to leave.
About Kathy Young
I am a 75 year old grandmother, who is soon to be a great grandmother. I have been coming to Mexico for 50 years. I love Mexico. I grew up in Lubbock, TX and have been in Odessa, Texas for all of my married life. I am a big Texas Tech fan.
Kathy Young purchased this Villa in 1986
Why Kathy Young chose Bahía de Banderas
I was one of the original owners in Punta del Burro. When you see the area, you will know why I fell in love with it. I bought it when there was hardly anything there. Now we have cobbled stone roads, underground utilities and 24 hour security. We have all the bells and whistles.