Nothin' But A Good Time
"Nothin' But A Good Time" is a luxurious, 2 story, 1500 sq. ft., fully log cabin. This cabin has a WOW factor as you walk in the front door. It's amazingly clean, decorated as a Smoky Mountain log cabin home to ensure coziness and relaxation, and the entire back wall of the cabin on both floors, is completely windows, with a breathtakingly huge mountainous view. A deck across the entirety of each floor, allows for relaxing in the 5 person hot tub while stress melts away, sitting in one of the 4 wooden rocking chairs, sitting on the 2 person glider, or sitting at the high top patio table that seats 4. Though in a resort with other beautiful cabins, this gem is situated perfectly for privacy. 'Nothin' But A Good Time' is full of the amenities listed below, plus, all granite counter tops, oak cabinets throughout, hardwood floors with the exception of tile floors in bathrooms and kitchen, stain glass accents, (fully handcrafted dining table, hightop deck table, coffee table, end table and coasters), a wonderful leather double recliner in the den to relax back and watch Comcast TV and high-speed internet including FREE sports channels and On-Demand movies. A wet bar is at your disposal as well. Also, great news, the roads to the cabin are wide with curbs and easily accessible with no tight hairpin turns and are in great shape as well.
Pigeon Forge, and its numerous attractions, restaurants, and shops, are a mere 5 minutes away. Gatlinburg is only 15-20 min. away, as is the beautiful Wears Valley. Cades Cove, a must see, is about 20-30 minutes away but be sure to bring your camera to catch those wonderful shots of bears, dear, turkeys, horses, amazing scenery, historic buildings, and more. There are also various back roads accessible, if traffic on the main parkway is heavy. Also available for an additional extremely good price, a professional masseuse will come to the cabin and give your choice of massage. Contact Gatlinburg Mobile Massage
The resort, Black Bear Ridge, where we are located, is also accessible through some
backroads so, if traffic on the main parkway is heavy, you do not have to sit and wait, just
take out your GPS and keep moving till you can have Nothin' But A Good Time!!
**** NO REQUIRED CLEANING BEFORE YOU LEAVE:
You do not have to strip the beds, wash towels or dishes, etc. Our excellent management company has a dynamite cleaning company 'Grime Evictors' that will return the cabin to the spotless condition it was in when you arrived, including getting the hot tub in top notch cleanliness for the next arriving guests.
Thank you for considering our cabin home for your getaway, anniversary, honeymoon, family vacation, or whatever reason you can think of to have Nothin' But A Good Time. We know you will create many wonderful memories in the Great Smoky Mountains.
Please check it out, LIKE and SHARE it with your friends, they just might also need 'Nothin' But A Good Time'.
* Ask about our discounted attraction tickets and personal activities planner at no charge.
* 2 Bedrooms, each with a king size bed
* Sleeps 6+ (2 King beds, 1 Queen sleeper sofa with superior quality mattress, leather recliner sofa in den - fully reclines, suitable for sleeping. There is ample floor space on second floor to accommodate an air mattress, not provided)
* Easy parking and motorcycle friendly
* Inside dining table seats 6, or dine on the deck while enjoying the sunset
* Amazing view, entire back of cabin, upper and lower levels
* Unobstructed panoramic view, entire back of cabin, upper and lower levels
* Beautifully cozy electric fireplace in den
* Wake to a breathtaking sunrise view, in the luxurious King size bed, on second floor
* Fully equipped kitchen (Keurig 1-cup coffee maker w/ refillable pod available, but bring your favorite pods) and standard 12-cup coffee maker (coffee not provided), full-size microwave, blender, toaster, dishwasher, silverware, plates, cups, bowls, glasses, cookware, baking ware
* Full size refrigerator/freezer (with ice maker), flat top stove/oven
* Wooden cupboard to store your non-perishables
* Full size Washer and Dryer
* Charcoal grill, with all utensils, incl. digital meat thermometer. (Charcoal not provided)
* Central heat/AC
* Ironing board/iron
* Wet bar with ice bucket, cooled wine rack, wine glasses
* 3 TVs, Flat screen (Den-50” screen, each bedroom-32” screen)
* 2 DVD players (Den and downstairs bedroom) with large number of DVDs to choose from, including several very suitable for young children (eg. Cinderella, Cars) For Christmas time, there is a nice selection of timeless classics such as Rudolph and Frosty the Snowman.
* Comcast TV and high-speed internet including FREE sports channels and On-Demand movies
* Xbox 360 (with games for kids & teens and older, online games) can also be used to access Netflicks
* Atari Flashback with 92 vintage style video games in upstairs bedroom.
* Stereo on 2nd floor
* Hot Tub for 5 on upper deck
* Large Jacuzzi off second floor bedroom, also has dimmer switch for overhead light
* 2 Full bathrooms including blow dryers
* Curved shower curtain rods for added room while showering
* Full size Slate Pool table (incl. all equipment)
* Foosball table
* Assorted board, peg, and card games, including several children's games
* Books available, including children's books and a bird watching guide
* Large Rug Checkers game
* Heated pool access - Black Bear Ridge Resort pool (April-Sept)
* High quality, soft, bed linens
* Fluffy towels and washcloths
* 2 portable fans for sleeping noise
* 2-3 days' worth (depending on use) of Dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, dish soap, hand soap, toilet paper and paper towels, provided
Black Bear Ridge Resort also has on-site, a wedding chapel and spa (at additional charge). Also, spa treatments can be received in the privacy of your cabin (at additional charge).
Discounts (only 1 discount per booking):
*10% OFF for Returning Guests, any day of the year. Stipulations: Guest must request this discount, this discount may not be combined with any other discounts, prior visit will be validated before discount is implemented.
*Military Discount - 10% off (must send pic of ID & name must match)
*You have the option of 1-3 payments
* Renters must be 24 or over
* Children are welcome! - baby gates, playpens, baby cradle swings, and pack-n-plays, are available for rental thru our management company, for a small fee payable to them (Hover over CABINS tab at top, go to bottom of list for rentals)
* No pets (out of respect guests that may have allergies)
* No Smoking inside cabin
* Please securely replace cover on Hot Tub after each use to ensure waters cleanliness and don't leave objects on the deck...winds can get QUITE GUSTY up here in the mountains
Bear Tootin Cabin Rentals is proud to offer "Nothin but a Good Time" for your next vacation to the Smoky Mountains & it will be a privilege to be a part of your memories that will last for a lifetime.
Located 5 mins from light #3 in Pigeon Forge: off of Wears Valley Rd
Road Condition to Cabin:
flat \ curvy \ narrow \ uphill for 1/2 miles
Rates & Fees:
*Nightly - $115-$325 (+tax)
*Cleaning Fee- $90 (+tax\non-refund) NO REQUIRED CLEANING BEFORE YOU LEAVE
*Damage Fee - $25 (+tax\non-refund)
*Taxes - 12.75%
*4pm - there is NO check-in office, you go straight to the cabin
*10am - There is NO check out “to do list” for your departure, you are on vacation & you should enjoy it to the last minute without having to do any “chores”.
*$50 cancelation fee
*Before 30 days - you will get all of your money back (-$50)
*Within 30 days - whatever dates we can rebook, this is the amount that we will refund back (-$50). Example: if you had 5 nights & we rebooked 4 nights = you will be refunded 4 night+tax+cleaning fee+damage fee+Bear Tootin fee ($25) - $50 cancelation fee.
*Out of respect for the holidays and for our employees, we do NOT allow checking in or out on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.