About the property
- Condo1240 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
Luxury Villa, Large 1240 sqft Interior + Lanai, 2 Bed, 2 Bath, Sleeps 6
This 2nd floor villa in the Konea building offers unique views and boasts of expansive Nano doors to the outside. The 2 bed, 2 bath villa has 1240 square feet of comfortable living space and an additional 315 sq. ft. of lanai with amazing views. The villa can accommodate up to 6 people, with the additional sleeper sofa. For ultimate modern comfort, this villa includes (at no additional cost) the KBM Hawaii Premium Media Package featuring: ultra-high-speed Internet with 50Mb download speed and 15Mb upload speed for concurrently streaming audio and video to multiple devices, 300 High Definition cable channel service with movie guide, and free inbound and outbound calls to USA, Canada, and Mexico. Come experience the ultimate luxuries of the old and new worlds here in this beautiful villa!
Villa HKK-239 is professionally managed by KBM Hawaii, your premiere source for luxury vacations and and real estate. The calendar and rates below are always accurate - last update was today at 10:12 AM.
SPECIALS: Take advantage of special pricing, enter the dates below to see latest rates:
* 7 nights 06/10/2018 - 06/17/2018: From $360/nt (regularly $589) ++ Includes Free Car ++
* 7 nights 07/17/2018 - 07/24/2018: From $481/nt (regularly $589) ++ Includes Free Car ++
* 7 nights 07/24/2018 - 07/31/2018: From $504/nt (regularly $589) ++ Includes Free Car ++
* 7 nights 08/10/2018 - 08/17/2018: From $560/nt (regularly $589) ++ Includes Free Car ++
<p>Honua Kai Resort is the location for your ultimate luxury Maui vacation. Every villa features folding patio doors to extend the interior space into the patio to create the perfect indoor/outdoor tropical experience. Your family will love the five-star amenities, including:
* Beautiful Beachfront Resort situated 30 feet from the Pacific Ocean for the best sand, sun and sea that Maui offers.
* Four Heated Pools, including a waterfall oasis with a waterslide winding through for hours of fun
* World famous Duke's Beach House Restaurant located oceanfront at the resort.
* 16 Professional Viking BBQs throughout the resort - bring your best bbq sauces!
* Aina Gourmet Market located in the Hokulani tower for groceries and sundries
* Fitness Center - located in the Konea tower featuring top-of-the-line machines including stationary bikes, treadmills, elliptical strength training machines and free weights.
* Ho'ola Health Spa to experience contemporary spa and massage treatments with Himalayan Salt Spa.</p>
All properties professionally managed by KBM Hawaii include the following packages at no additional cost to make your vacation one you will always remember:
* Complementary Vehicle Package featuring a free 4-door rental car (with six nights or more) available from the airport. Larger and luxury vehicle upgrades available from $9/night.
* Hotel Amenities Package featuring L'Occitane bath and body products found only in luxury spas and resorts worldwide, premium bath linens, pressed bed linens, and Hawaiian Host chocolate covered macadamias.
* Vacation Starter Package featuring dish towels, paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, trash bags, bathroom tissue, laundry detergent, and more.
* Pool and Beach Package featuring with extra-large beach towels, folding beach chairs, beach umbrella, ice chest, boogie boards, and sand bucket and toys for hours of beach fun
* Entertainment Package featuring free wireless internet, house phone, cable tv service, and high-definition flat screen tv(s) with HDMI ports to connect your personal video cameras, dvds, gaming consoles, etc.
* Children's Package featuring a portable Pac 'n Play (bring your own baby sheet), high chair/booster, plastic cups / dishes / utensils, and large bucket of sand toys for the beach.
Don't gamble your vacation investment! KBM Hawaii is a licensed, full service luxury vacation rental and real estate sales company in Lahaina
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within two days
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
About KBM Hawaii
With over 60 years of combined hotel, real estate, and vacation rental experience, KBM Hawaii's award winning team has been delivering quality real estate services to fit any lifestyle, taste and budget. We believe that more choices, value and service in the world's most desirable vacation destinations equal very happy guests. In the tradition of providing guests with exceptional values, KBM Hawaii offers an incredible selection of accommodations at the best available rates. Every resort offers a unique balance of value and amenities, and kids 17 and under stay free (when using existing bedding). For extra savings, we invite you explore our online specials and offers. Each year, we enjoy the privilege of meeting and welcoming over a million guests from around the world, many of whom return again and again. Please allow us to help you discover why millions have made KBM Hawaii's properties their favorite place to stay!.
KBM Hawaii purchased this Condo in 2005
Why KBM Hawaii chose Kaanapali
This beautiful villa is a privately owned residence made available for your vacation enjoyment exclusively by KBM Hawaii Luxury Real Estate and Vacation Rentals.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
This is my 2nd stay at Honua Kai
Overall, the resort is nice. The rooms are really spacious and very comfortable. The few things I have to comment on are that the units need some extra attention to the quality of sheets and the quality of pans and condition of knives for this level of resort. Another area that could use some attention is the cleanliness in the pool area, and extra umbrella's. There are signs telling guests that they can not hold chairs for more than an hour, but it isn't monitored, so umbrella's get snatched up first thing in the morning and then the guest is never there. My parents would have used the pool more often if umbrella's were available.
This is considered a 5 star resort, so the extra attention to those details are all it would take to be a 5 star review.
We are so happy you had such a fabulous return trip to Honua Kai! Great news all the items have been replaced in this beautiful villa and are brand new awaiting your next return!
Thanks to the KBM staff for making it happen.
Maria, Divya and Ronit, thanks for helping me get everything straightened out. Maria, your suggestion of Honua Kai was right on. Great place. Kyle, thanks for getting us in early on our arrival date. It was so nice to be able to get inside and get settled while it was 90 and humid that first day.
We really enjoyed our trip. Thanks to the KBM staff for making it happen.
Everything was perfect!
Our stay at The Honua Kai Resort was great! Our unit in the Konea Building had great ocean views, was very clean and extremely spacious. My family enjoyed the resort's many pools, beach and the BBQ area. KBM was great throughout our stay and were extremely helpful.
Great condo, Great Resort
We enjoyed a fantastic week in Hawaii. The condo was just as advertised, if not better. It was very upscale, spacious, clean, great location - no complaints at all. I especially enjoyed the lanai - it was a huge wrap around lanai with nice views of the resort and the ocean. At night, we slept with the bedroom window open and I could hear the waves in the background. The resort was also great - nice pools, nice grounds, lawn area for kids to run around, good restaurant on site, beautiful lobby and common areas.... We were there during Spring Break, so it was definitely crowded, but not so much that it ruined our stay. We did not go to pool at the crack of dawn to reserve spaces, but we were still able to find spots, at least later in the day. The pools were crowded from 10am - 2pm, but had lots of room before and after that. There was a great walkway/beach trail from the resort all the way to Whaler's Village and beyond (2+ miles), which made for a nice morning run or long walk later in the day or evening. The beach nearest the resort was not very wide, but it was easy to walk a bit further south for more sand, better beach. We had family staying further south on Kaanapali Beach, so we spent most of our beach time there.
We drove into Lahaina for dinner several times, and it was only 15 minutes away and offered lots of dining options.
I would definitely recommend this resort, and this condo in particular. And KBM was very easy to work with.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
* A complimentary rental car is included in your reservation of 6 nights or more and may be picked up and dropped off at the main Kahului Airport (OGG), although other locations are available on the island for a nominal additional cost. The complimentary rental car may not be combined with other discounts unless a published combination special. Vehicle upgrade requests are subject to availability. * Your reservation automatically includes the complimentary Beach and Children Packages: portable cooler, beach chairs, beach umbrella, extra large beach towels, boogie boards, sand toys, pac n play, high chair, plastic cups, bowls and cutlery, and more. * Seasonal, Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday periods have unique length of stay rates and discount features, please call or email for a no obligation quote. * TAT: TA-008-678-1952-01
Contractual booking deposit: 25.00% rent
Damage deposit: $500.00