Beach-N-Bay Getaways is a professional management company based out of Morro Bay with homes in Morro Bay, Cayucos, and Los Osos. We love to share our knowledge of our homes to find the perfect fit for your group. Discover the difference that selecting a professionally managed home for your vacation can make with regards to amenities, upkeep and customer service before and during your stay. Trust your vacation to a PRO!
PLEASE NOTE: This home will sleep a maximum of 12 people. We do not allow sleeping on the floor, on blow up beds, or on the furniture etc. Your group must be able to sleep in the bedding provided. We will rent to no more that 10 adults or 12 people total with at least 2 of the group being children (under 12 yrs old).
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
From late June to mid-August this home books from Saturday to Saturday.
Holiday Season: reservations that block both Xmas and New Year’s may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer. These policies may be relaxed within 30-60 days of arrival. Please contact us with any questions.
When you arrive at this oceanfront property, you will realize that you have reserved your own private resort! This home sits on a large lot with AMAZING ocean and Morro Rock views. You will have use of the main house plus 2 separate guest suites! It is ideal for multiple family get-togethers, providing plenty of room for everyone to come together in the large open living/dining/kitchen area of the main house but also affording the different groups their own privacy when they retreat to their private suite.
You will feel like you are staying at a 5-star resort because this home provides everything you need to have a fabulous vacation - And of course you will be enjoying all these amenities while gazing out at the beautiful Pacific Ocean!
• Spectacular ocean views from the living room, dining area and kitchen.
• Living room has a huge rock fireplace, large flat screen TV, and lots of comfortable seating.
• Well-stocked gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances
• Master suite with a queen size bed and private bathroom
• Master bathroom with dual vanity and step in shower
• 2nd bedroom with two twin beds.
• Hall bathroom with step-in shower.
• Dining area with seating for 8
• Sits between the main house and the garage has a separate outside entrance off the courtyard.
• 2 queen-size beds and a trundle day bed that makes into 2 twin beds
• Full bathroom with a step-in shower.
• This suite also has its own microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker.
• Washer and Dryer for guest use located in laundry closet in this suite.
• The other separate suite is located at the back of the courtyard and has a huge picture window with great ocean views.
• Queen-size bed and a twin bed
• Bathroom with a tub/shower combo
• Wood-burning fireplace, 55” Smart TV and a wet bar with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker.
Additional home amenities
• In ground spa
• Fire-pit (guest provide their own wood)
• Patio dining with enough seating for the entire group in the courtyard
• Patio on the ocean side of the main house where you will enjoy 180 degree views from Morro Bay to Cayucos with a loveseat, 2 chairs, coffee table and 2 rocking chairs.
• Garage converts into a game room with a ping pong table, foosball table and a full-size refrigerator.
• You can park 2 cars in the garage and there is parking for 4 more cars in the driveway.
• BBQ grill
• WiFi throughout the complex
• Beach Toys, Beach Towels, Beach Chairs
NO SMOKING and NO PETS. This is Strictly enforced.
There is a path from the house that gives you direct beach access. However, during certain times of the year this path is closed to protect bird life and during these periods, beach access is at the end of the block (very short walk). (Direct access to the beach from the home varies depending on the nesting habits of the endangered Western snowy plover. We do not have a formal schedule that will identify when the path is available and when it is not available to gain direct beach access from the house. There are designated beach access points along the street of Beachcomber to assist with their efforts to help protect the small birds from being disturbed during the various breeding seasons.)