About the property
- Condo821 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 2 nights
Paradise on the Beach! Incredible Private Lanai. 1 BRM/BTH. Max., 1-4 occupants.
THE CONDO: "PARADISE ON THE BEACH":A206
Beautiful direct ocean front views from this fantastic location with your very own hidden private soft sandy beach.
Just an awesome tropical setting, and ideal spot for watching sunsets, whales in season, and simply enjoying the idyllic Maui coast.
Our guests reviews say it all, rather have you read them than our description!
YES!..This is the View and these are the actual photos of our unit.
Desired "A" building location and 2nd Floor for best security, access and views.
NO EXTRA resort fees, parking fees, towel fees, blah, blah blah, etc...PRICE INCLUDES ALL!
Inquire about Nice Discount option with Payment option.
Fantastic natural breezes come thru our unit and we also have ceiling fans and tower floor fan.
Incredible R&R from newly upgraded Lanai.
Amazing two island view as the sun sets between Molokai'i and Lanai'i, and watch the spectacular humpback whales during their migration between November and April.
Maximum 4 occupants, sorry no exceptions!
Upgraded with newer furnishings and remodel.
New carpeting installed January 2017.
New internet modem/router installed September 2017.
Located on 2nd floor with easy stairs access or elevator, better security.
• Has an open and year round natural breezy layout, providing you the perfect place to call home on your tropical vacation, ceiling and floor fans also can be used.
• Less then 100 feet to the ocean. Sea Turtles hang out in this private beach area.
• Bar height lanai (balcony) furniture and comfy set-up for million dollar ocean views
• New (Jan 2018) 55" TV/DVD & Smart TV High Definition Cable service with Netflix to watch free movies
• Incredible Canon 12 x 36 Image Stabilizer II Binoculars for Whale watching
• Free great wireless internet connection in the condo.
• Free Filtered Water, Brita Max in the Refrigerator.
• Free Laundry (Washer/Dryer) in the condo
• Free Parking and plenty of spaces to choose.
• Beds for up to four guests: King in master bedroom.
• "Wave", Sleep Therapy Sound Machine in Master, updated June 2017.
Queen sleeper sofa in main room.
• New linens and art work
• Beach towels, Snorkeling gear, Pack-N-Play, Boogie Boards, cooler for your daily adventures
THE RESORT: HALE MAHINA (HOUSE OF MOON) ON WEST MAUI
Hale Mahina is the most attractive condominium with the best sandy beachfront setting between Kaanapali and Kapalua; Situated on a hidden private soft sandy beach and just an awesome tropical setting, and ideal spot for watching sunsets, whales in season, and simply enjoying the idyllic Maui coast.
The entrance to the beach is gated and requires a key, which makes it very pristine, no loud parties, no crowds, just people looking for some peaceful R&R.
• Low-rise resort
• Meticulously Manicured grounds
• Pool & Hot tub facing the ocean
• 4 Charcoal Grills and tables for your eating and viewing enjoyment
• Private Sandy Beach perfect for snorkeling and riding the waves.
• Walking distance to grocery store, Farmer’s Market and restaurants
• 10 minutes from Lahaina
• Short driving distance to golf and shopping
• Rental facility – walking distance: surf boards, bikes, mopeds
Located in the very best location of Honokowai Town, 1 mile north of famous Kaanapali Beach. Enjoy the local Farmers Market for local Fresh Produce and the Fresh Fish Market for the freshest catch of the day! Close to Restaurants, Bars, Water-sports, Beach Parks and Resort Hotels.
Standard Check in 2pm, Check Out 11:30am.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
Why Michael Mercer chose Honokowai
After traveling to Maui in 2014 a few times and staying in different properties from Kaanapali to Kapalua, we just fell completely in love with Hale Mahina in West Maui. Incredible sunsets, views and the easiest convenient free parking. So convenient to go anywhere and everything is very close to condo. The very best location! Come see WHY we absolutely LOVE this property, "Paradise on the Beach" !
What makes this Condo unique
The visit looks even better then the photos! "Paradise on the Beach"
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Very relaxing. The view of the ocean was fabulous.
Very relaxing. The view of the ocean was fabulous. The breeze that flowed through the condo was wonderful.
Absolutely wonderful unit. Incredibly well stocked kitchen, fabulous lanai with amazing sunset views. Quiet beach, outstanding for swimming and full of turtles. Would not hesitate to recommend and return!
We loved staying at this condo so much! It was so nice to be right on your very own beach and being able to enjoy your coffee and wine to the sound of the ocean.
The unit is well kept - although it does not have air conditioning we slept well with keeping the fans on and windows open. We will definitely return!
Perfect little hideaway
Absolutely loved the view from the Lanai and private beach. Gobs of turtles. Room was comfortable and well appointed. Our only suggestion is an air conditioner for bedroom
Beautiful setting, great beach and lawn area. Loved the turtles! The interior was decorated in beach chic and very clean. It was great to have all the extra amenities, boogie boards, cooler. The lanai was basically an extra room to gather and relax. Mahalo❤️
Perfect Whale Watching!
We really enjoyed our stay here. You couldn’t ask for a better view. We swam with turtles and enjoyed seeing them sleep on the beach. We loved watching the whales! The condo was comfortable and relaxing. Everything we needed was provided. Our place was very clean and there are many options for food and groceries nearby.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Free parking for Hale Mahina guests and no extra fees! Free wifi! Please ask us about fill-ins! If you see an opening less than three days. We can accept fill-ins on a case-by-case basis. Accepted terms of payment: All Credit cards, Paypal and bank checks. Payment: 50% down payment upon registration, balance due 30 days prior departure. If the reservation is made less than 30 days from arrival date, payment must be made in full. Cancellation policy: Up to 30 days prior to arrival, full refund. Hawaii Tax ID Number W 6976015-01