OUR UNIT: PARADISE ON THE BEACH":A206
Our prior guests reviews say it all, rather have you read them than our description!
Beautiful direct ocean front views from this fantastic location with your very own hidden private soft sandy beach.
Just an awesome tropical setting, and ideal spot for watching sunsets, whales in season, and simply enjoying the idyllic Maui coast.
Our pricing is very fair, updated with all new amenities. Previous Hotel/Resort guests always prefer staying here instead of a resort.
INQUIRE ABOUT NICE DISCOUNT WITH PAYMENT OPTION.
YES!..This is the View and these are the actual photos of our unit.
Desired "A" building location and 2nd Floor for best security, access and views.
NO EXTRA resort fees, parking fees, towel fees, blah, blah blah, etc...PRICE INCLUDES ALL!
Fantastic natural breezes come thru our unit and we also have ceiling fans and tower floor fan.
Incredible R&R from newly upgraded Lanai.
Amazing two island view as the sun sets between Molokai'i and Lanai'i, and watch the spectacular humpback whales during their migration between November and April.
Maximum 4 occupants, sorry no exceptions!
Upgraded with newer furnishings and remodel.
New sleeper sofa. July 2018.
New carpeting installed January 2017.
New internet modem/router installed September 2017.
Located on 2nd floor with easy stairs access or elevator, better security.
• Has an open and year round natural breezy layout, providing you the perfect place to call home on your tropical vacation, ceiling and floor fans also can be used.
• Less then 100 feet to the ocean. Sea Turtles hang out in this private beach area.
• Bar height lanai (balcony) furniture and comfy set-up for million dollar ocean views
• New (Jan 2018) 55" TV/DVD & Smart TV High Definition Cable service with Netflix to watch free movies
• Incredible Canon 12 x 36 Image Stabilizer II Binoculars for Whale watching
• Free great wireless internet connection in the condo.
• Free Filtered Water, Brita Max in the Refrigerator.
• Free Laundry (Washer/Dryer) in the condo
• Free Parking and plenty of spaces to choose.
• Beds for up to four guests: King in master bedroom.
• "Wave", Sleep Therapy Sound Machine in Master, updated June 2017.
• New queen sleeper sofa in main room.
• New linens and art work
• Beach towels, Snorkeling gear, Pack-N-Play, Boogie Boards, cooler for your daily adventures
THE RESORT: HALE MAHINA (HOUSE OF MOON) ON WEST MAUI
Hale Mahina is the most attractive condominium with the best sandy beachfront setting between Kaanapali and Kapalua; Situated on a hidden private soft sandy beach and just an awesome tropical setting, and ideal spot for watching sunsets, whales in season, and simply enjoying the idyllic Maui coast.
The entrance to the beach is gated and requires a key, which makes it very pristine, no loud parties, no crowds, just people looking for some peaceful R&R.
• Low-rise resort
• Meticulously Manicured grounds
• Pool & Hot tub facing the ocean
• 4 Charcoal Grills and tables for your eating and viewing enjoyment
• Private Sandy Beach perfect for snorkeling and riding the waves.
• Walking distance to grocery store, Farmer’s Market and restaurants
• 10 minutes from Lahaina
• Short driving distance to golf and shopping
• Rental facility – walking distance: surf boards, bikes, mopeds
Located in the very best location of Honokowai Town, 1 mile north of famous Kaanapali Beach. Enjoy the local Farmers Market for local Fresh Produce and the Fresh Fish Market for the freshest catch of the day! Close to Restaurants, Bars, Water-sports, and the Resort Hotels.
Standard Check in 3:00pm.
Check out 11:00am.