Newly renovated waterfront cottage nestled on a secluded lane with its own private beach!
• Sleeps 4
• 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 1 Sleeper Sofa
• Newly Renovated
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Gas Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, & All Supplies
• Smart TV with Netflix, Hulu, etc.
• SONOS Sound System
• WiFi & Apple TV
• Luxury Hotel Bedding
• Hot Tub
• Gas BBQ
• Outdoor Dining
Short drive to kayak rentals, oyster shucking, restaurants, beaches, hikes, Point Reyes Station, & more!
• Newly renovated in November 2016
• A beautiful view of Tomales Bay from a beachfront cottage nestled over the water with a vast deck overlooking the bay.
• The cottage has 1 bedroom with a queen bed, 1 bath, and sleeps up to 4 people with a sleeper sofa.
• Fully Equipped Studio Kitchen with 4-burner gas range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Blender, Keurig Coffee Maker, cooking utensils, pots and pans, dishes and silverware.
• Cast-Iron antique gas fireplace.
• Dining for 4.
• Flat screen television with Apple TV, free Netflix, & other apps for viewing.
• High Speed Wireless Internet.
• Down Comforters, Down Pillows, Linens & Towels provided.
• Books, board games & a vintage Nintendo Entertainment System with 30 games available!
• 4-person hot tub on a private rear deck.
• Gas BBQ grill, grilling tools, & outdoor dining area.
• Wireless/Bluetooth Sonos Audio system inside and out.
• A secluded beach completely accessible at low tide.
• Rent kayak 5 minutes away for unlimited exploring along Tomales Bay.
For self check-in convenience, your unique electronic lock code will be emailed to you prior to arrival
Only one hour's drive from the Golden Gate Bridge, the town of Marshall is located in West Marin, 20 minutes from Point Reyes Station and close to Bolinas, Stinson Beach, Dillon Beach and Bodega Bay.
The cottage is in the heart of the Point Reyes National Seashore, Just 20 minutes to Point Reyes station and your gateway to the lighthouse and the extraordinary beaches of Western Tomales Bay. The nearby towns of Inverness, Point Reyes, and Olema offer gourmet restaurants and markets with local organic produce, artisanal food, oysters and wine.
•Conveniently located on the shoreline of Tomales Bay just a couple of minutes south of upscale Nick’s Cove Restaurant & Bar
•4 minutes north of famous Hog Island Oyster Company.
•Minutes away from the not to be missed The Marshall Store & Deli with adjacent Blue Water Kayak rentals and tours.
•A short distance further south is famous Tony’s Seafood Restaurant. Stop at a winery or two as you head south 10 miles from Tony’s on your way to the historic town of Point Reyes Station with restaurants, bars, grocery store, shops, bakery, galleries and more. Point Reyes National Seashore is ten minutes south of town.
•Among other well-known artisanal entities, Point Reyes Station is the home of The CowGirl Creamery. Watch them make cheese then take away the ingredients for a meal back at the cottage or a picnic lunch from their deli. Eat on their picnic grounds, paddle lunch across the bay to a deserted white-sand beach for a private afternoon, or, eat lunch trailside as you hike through Point Reyes National Seashore.