Top Floor- Gulf Front Sleeps 8 - 2 Kings, 2twins and Queen Ssofa
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Windancer condo description
Address: 162 Windancer Lane, Unit 410, Miramar Beach, FL
Unit #410 is on the top floor of a 4-story bldg.
Windancer is a 'low-rise' community perfectly situated on one of Destin's most beautiful beaches. Our eastern location off of Scenic Gulf Drive is convenient for shopping, restaurants, and an abundance of activities. We are located approximately 1/8 mile South of the Silver Sands Factory Outlets, the Nation's Largest outlet center.
KING-SIZED Bed in Mstr.
KING-SIZED Bed in Loft
2 Twins in Back Bedroom
Queen Sleeper Sofa in Living Area
32' HDTV In Living Area - 32' HDTV in Master Bedroom - 2 TV's in the other 2 bedrooms.
FULL-SIZED Stackable Washer/Dryer! Why wait and wait and wait for a few of your clothes to dry in those tiny washer/dryers most other units have?
The elevator is located in the center of the building (12 units on each level). The stairs are easily accessed at the west end of the building (near unit #412).
Our condominium features two (2) levels. The master bedroom, master bathroom, kitchen, living and dining area are located on the main level.
The second level features the loft bedroom which overlooks the living area. The third bedroom is also located on the top level behind the loft bedroom. A second, full-sized bathroom is also located on the upstairs level.
The Master and Loft Bedrooms feature the luxury of King-Sized Bedding. The third bedroom accomodates two twin beds.
The living area is furnished with a Queen-Sized sleeper sofa. Two sliding glass doors open from the living area to the balcony.
The kitchen has been fully-equipped with the needs of a chef in mind. Along with the standard items (coffee maker, can opener), a microwave, blender, crock pot, lobster pot, electric steamer, waffle maker, food processor plus more are provided for your culinary needs.
Dining can be arranged for four at our unique dining table filled with sand and shells. In addition there are four stools at the adjacent bar area.
1. Is this a beach front property? Yes
2. How far is it from the unit to the beach? If you take the elevator, walk around the side of the building - it may take 3-5 minutes to get to the beach. It just depends on how fast you walk and how slow the elevator is that day.
3. I'm looking at the pictures, does this have a direct view of the Gulf? Yes. I took a picture to show the pool which - from the balcony - one would look west.
4. Are beach chairs included in the price of the rental? No
5. Can we rent chairs? Yes. After arrival, simply go to the beach service and request a weekly or nightly rental of the chairs.
6. How far is this property from the airport? Depending upon the day of arrival, time, etc...It generally takes about 45 minutes to one hour.
7. Do you negotiage your prices? No
8. Why not? I do not negotiate my prices because it's not a fair practice to other owners NOR is it a fair practice to the people who have already booked with me.
9. How soon can we check-in? Check-in is at 3:30 PM, Check-out is at 10:00 am
10. How do we receive the keys? Once your rental is paid, an information sheet will be sent to you with the code to access the property. The code operates a lockbox which is located on the door jamb of the unit. The information letter is sent about a week in advance of your arrival.
11. Do you provide a crib? No, but you can contact crib connection dot com to reserve a crib during your stay.
12. If I have a maintenance problem during my stay, who do I contact? The local contact numbers will be provided on your information sheet which is sent to you prior to your arrival.
13. What do I need to do to ensure my security deposit is returned? Follow the departure guide instructions, leave the property 'broom swept' clean with no damages. We ask you to be considerate and respectful of the owner's property.
Keywords: Condominium, Top Floor, Gulf Front, Water Front, Sleeps 8, 3 Bedrooms
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Free Wireless Internet, Gulf-Front Pool, Full-Sized Stackable Washer/Dryer, All kitchen Utensils and linens provided, No Pets, No Smoking!, CANCELLATION POLICY, 'Cancellation of reservations must be made within (30) thirty days prior to check-in for a nightly or weekly booking, (60) sixty days prior to a monthly booking, and (3) three days prior to any booking made within (14) fourteen days of arrival, A ($100) one hundred dollar processing fee will be charged for ALL cancellations plus 3% for any credit card charges, Late cancellations will result in forfeiture of full advance rental payment, ', Check-In, 3, 30 PM Check Out, 10, 00 AM, **Lessee must be 25 to enter into lease agreement which requires lessee's occupation and supervision of all guests during the lease term, **, Guests are required to bring their own beach/pool towels...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- CD Player
- Video Library
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Theme Parks
ReviewsWrite a review
We have stayed in the Windancer complex several times before. This was the most I have paid for rent and usually receive complimentary chairs as part of the deal. There was nothing really "wrong" with the unit, but it definitely could have been better. The shower head in the master barely put out enough water to rinse the shampoo out of my hair. There is also no drawer storage in the master bedroom. The kitchen was well stocked, and unlike a lot of places had dish detergent and some other basics that I usually have to buy. All and all we had a good week, but I would probably rent one of the other units before I rent this one again, b/c they don't include the chairs in their rental.
- Guest DeltaMOM (MS Delta)
- Date of stay 07/14/12
- Review Submitted 07/17/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children.
Owner response: In response to the July 17, 2012 review of my property, I am so happy to hear they “had a good week.” The review is absolutely correct regarding my kitchen being “well stocked.” Few owners provide the assortment of culinary necessities and utensils as I do. Since my family and I stay there on occasion, it is important for my guests to be as comfortable as possible. It is unfortunate for me to read on a review I have a water pressure problem with one of the showers. I was never notified but will certainly find the cause and make the necessary repair. What I do not know, I can not fix. As to the beach chairs not being included in the price, my ad specifically states there are no beach chairs included in the rental price. My FAQ section addresses beach chairs, maintenance issues and other pertinent answers for interested customers. Since 2004, I have had the pleasure of providing many loyal and repeat customers a great vacation home. Over these many years, I have at times been confronted with a few major problems such as an air conditioner failure, a toilet overflow, a few inbound Hurricanes and even a major oil spill. Thankfully, the majority of my guests have been understanding, quite pleased with their accommodations and happy with my proactive response to any known problem or concern.
Spring and Spring Break: $1500/wk/$225/nt Weekly total $1825.60 March 15-May 24 Summer: $2000/wk - Weekly Only May 25-August 9 Weekly Total $2385.60 Late Summer: $1400/wk/$200/nt - Weekly total $1713.60 August 10- September 27 Fall: $975/wk/$139/nt - Weekly Total $1237.60 September 28-October 25 Winter: $700/wk/$100/nt Weekly Total $929.60 October 26-December 31 *weekly rates include cleaning fee and FL tax
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: (850) 207-0383 (Florida, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2003.
Date last modified - Monday, July 22, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.