Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-7)
About Lauren Norris
Tom and I are Hoosiers and love to travel, play tennis, hike, and visit our Tops'l Resort Beach Manor condo. We have two beautiful daughters, both undergraduates of Auburn University. We own and manage real estate investment property in Indiana and Florida.
Lauren Norris purchased this Condo in 2006
Why Lauren Norris chose Miramar Beach
We chose our Tops'l Beach Manor condo because of its location and large spacious balcony. Beach Manor's beach to the east offers lots of people and activities and its beach to the west with the Topsail State Preserve offers pristine quiet coastal beauty. We love that the condo is also close to great shopping and restaurants (outlet mall, Grand Boulevard and 30A).
Pool / Spa
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 7
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
This condo is one of the best we have stayed in, very spacious, well equipped, decorated beautiful and so welcoming. Manager is a gem to work with answered all our questions and more. I am disabled and the condo worked well, the only problem the bathroom doors are very narrow so u can not wheel a chair in there, but if u have a walker all is good. Definitely would recommend!!!!!
Great condo beach property stay!
1) Spacious LR, nice upgrades, beautiful grounds, convenient to beach, very helpful staff.
2) One amenity that we had never seen before was light weight grocery carts (plus lots of luggage carriers) at certain parking garage levels to help you unload and move (ramps available) the carts full of groceries to your unit. Very thoughtful.
3) Views are very unique. Looking out the LR is a mountain of green dunes interbedded with beautiful white sugary sand. Awesome sight, especially with coffee in the early morning.
4) Gorgeous and incredible sunrises!
5) Wonderful location, very convenient to grocery stores (Publix), restaurants and Silver Springs outlet mall.
6) Both coffee makers: Drip and Kurig!
7) The door to the W/D would not open so we called the front desk. The Maintenance crew was very quick to respond, within minutes they were there. Took the door off the hinges and discovered the W/D had moved forward stopping the handle from turning. Pushed it in deeper and problem over.
8) Great AC unit. Very cool at night.
9) Large screen TVs in LR & master bedroom.
10) Very large roof patio with lots of chairs (although privacy may be an issue).
11) All appliances work as expected, which is not always the case with rentals.
12) 12) Owner supplies a list of their favorite restaurants. Thanks.
Great Space on the Beach
We rented this property for it's location and proximity to the beach and were not disappointed. This unit was very well maintained and the kitchen was well stocked with items needed for meal preparation during the week. The beds were very comfortable for us and the kids and there was plenty of room to gather in the living area in the evening. We were also impressed how quickly they responded to maintenance request upon our arrival. The glass in the door leading to the patio was cracked, likely due to storms prior to our arrival, and it was replaced and cleaned up within a few hours. This is definitely a property we would consider for future trips to the Destin area.
Spacious living space with a huge balcony. Well stocked kitchen and comfortable living room furnishings.The beach was
beautiful and being next to the wildlife refuge made walks on the beach very therapeutic.
Amazing summer vacation
Great location, great location for families with or without kids!