Walk to Donner Lake!! Sit on the expansive back deck and enjoy the lake views and privacy that this home has to offer.
Available for ski lease 2018-2019.
Get access to the numerous public beaches along Donner Lake or hike the trails of Donner Lake Memorial State Park, all within walking distance.
Located just 2 blocks away from the local restaurant and convenience store.
This charming mountain home located on the eastern end of Donner lake includes a large, European-style kitchen along with a spacious living room featuring Pine vaulted ceilings and large south facing windows that provide great light and warmth.
Come relax on the big sunny deck after a day at the beach or exploring the Sierra Nevada mountains.
With many high quality amenities like a gas barbecue grill for summer picnics, TV (with a VCR/DVD player & XBOX; so bring your games!) dishwasher/Dryer, HIGH SPEED WIRELESS INTERNET and much more for you to enjoy during your stay at our Donner Lake Vacation Home.
This delightful 3 bedroom/2 bathroom cabin can sleep up to 6 people comfortably.
Master Bedroom-Queen bed, 2nd Bedroom-Queen Bed, 3rd Bedroom-Two Twin Beds, 2 Full Bathrooms (Sink, Shower and Bathtub), Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher, Natural Gas Fire Place to enjoy after a day on the slopes, Flat level driveway for up to 3 vehicles
Just 3 hours from San Francisco
• 35 minutes to Reno
• 25 minutes to North Shore Lake Tahoe
• Easy access to I-80 Freeway, 0.7 miles east of the cabin.
• Convenient to shopping and restaurants in historic downtown Truckee (10 min.) and Gateway shopping centers.
• Close to Safeway, Savemart Supermarket, Longs and Rite Aid.
Easy, Flat Level Access/Driveway during the Snowy Winter Season.
• Located at the heart of some of the best Ski Resorts in the Tahoe Area. Less than half-hour from: Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, Northstar, Sugar Bowl, Donner Ski Ranch, Tahoe Donner®, Boreal, and Soda Springs; in addition to the Cross-Country Ski Trails located down the road at Donner Lake Memorial State Park.
A variety of summer activities are available at Donner Lake including Hiking, Fishing, Boating, Sailing, Water-Skiing, Rafting, Horse-Back riding, Golfing, Rock Climbing, Swimming and much more.