About the property
- Condo700 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Mininum Stay1 - 14 nights
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
Please Note, Our home will be affected by nearby construction.
Please contact us for additional information. Nightly rates have been discounted as a result.
Spectacular ocean view seventh floor one bedroom one bath unit # 738 on the much preferred shaded north side of the Hokulani tower. Wake each morning to stunning ocean views from your king-size bed and spacious lanai. Floor to ceiling 'nana' door wall runs the entire width of the living area bringing the outside in along with tropical breezes for a true Hawaiian experience. Owners have many years of Hotel, Restaurant and Wedding experience.
* If the dates you are seeking are booked, please consider our ADDITIONAL LISTING VRBO # 614858 a 1BR/1BA OCEAN VIEW also at Honua Kai Resort & Spa.
* Free Internet and Wi-Fi in condo
* Free Unlimited Local and Long Distance Calls ( Mainland USA and Canada )
* Condo comes equipped with 2 beach chairs, 2 boogie boards, cooler and binoculars for whale watching from your bedroom & lanai ( seasonal )
* From our private lanai, enjoy fabulous ocean AND west Maui mountain views with frequent afternoon rainbows
* Two flat panel plasma T.V.'s with blue ray DVD / CD Player in the living room with streaming NETFLIX for subscribers
* Granite counters throughout
* DUAL bathroom vanities with plenty of counter space, hair dryer and illuminated make-up mirror
* Deluxe fully appointed kitchen including blender, martini shaker, BBQ tools, salad spinner, wine opener i.e. everything you need and more!
* BOSCH stainless steel appliances: side by side fridge with ice maker, microwave, four burner cook top and full size oven, dishwasher
* Frameless glass shower and separate soaking tub
* Washer and Dryer in the condo
* King size bed with pillow top mattress
* Queen size sofa bed in living room
* Nine foot ceilings throughout
* Ten Viking outdoor BBQ grills poolside
* Ideal for a romantic get-away or family vacation
* Underground garage parking keeps your car cool
* Onsite restaurant DUKES for breakfast, lunch and dinner with nightly entertainment and happy hour specials
* AINA gourmet deli and market off the lobby is operated by renowned Chef James McDonald of Pacific 'O
* Fitness center with state of the art equipment
* Ho'ola Spa for pampering treatments
* Beach boardwalk links Honua Kai resort and spa to Whalers shopping village and beyond
TAX ID # W-85854809-01
Keywords: Ocean View, Beach Front
Randy & Mary, The Maui Nuts
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, Maui Nuts at AOL
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 21, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Like MAUI, This Is A Special Place !
Awesome. Luxurious. Amazing. A Dream. Convenient. Easy Living. Ooo-Lah-Lah.
Amazing place to stay!
I will make this very simple -- Randy and Mary are the best hosts I have ever had the pleasure of staying with. Hands down. They are the most knowledgeable, accommodating and generous people you could ever work with. Their daily emails about where to eat and things to see are super informative and brief. And when it came to checking in, Randy bent over backwards to deal with our ever changing schedule day of. If we are ever lucky enough to go back to Maui we will absolutely be reaching out to Randy and Mary again. Don't overthink this decision. If this property is open, book it now!
Beautiful place. Condo was great and outfitted with everything you would want!
To celebrate or 45th anniversary, we decided on Maui. After careful research, we selected Honua Kai and discovered Randy and Mary’s 738. Randy met us at the entrance and arranged our valet. He escorted us to their condo and gave us a quick tour. The condo is equipped better than any condo we’ve rented anywhere. The kitchen was well appointed and clean. There were beach chairs, beach towels and coolers available for our use. The king bed was extremely comfortable and offered a nice view of the ocean. There were binoculars for whale spotting (we saw several). The property is very well maintained and had several pools. We were always able to find lounge chairs somewhere. The only disappointment was that the spas were out of order for 4 days . Randy provided us with daily recommendations via email that proved to be very helpful in deciding what to do. His recommendations were spot on. The Kula cafe in high country was a highlight. The food was good and their bakery was amazing. We attended a Luau at the Hyatt and it was one of the better ones we’ve attended in Hawaii. All in all, it was an excellent anniversary trip. Randy was responsive, and a wealth of info about the island. Any email we sent him was quickly responded to with advice. Thanks Randy. Hope to return someday!
Immaculate condo and great resort location
Extremely clean, neat and handsomely decorated condo, with a beautiful vase of flowers waiting on the kitchen counter. Excellent check in-check out instructions. The view is exactly as shown in the listing. The lanai is always comfortable because it never gets direct sun - we had breakfast, lunch, dinner and evening cocktails on the lanai. Great breezes thru doors and windows. Super nice resort, Duke's on premises is consistently good but make evening reservations. Pool areas crowded between 10 am and sundown. Some traffic noise, but the condo was very quiet, esp after 9 pm. Supermarket, fresh fish market, funky coffee, beach restaurants, shopping etc all walkable. For further away we used Lyft/Uber a lot, most rides were under $10 and parking can be terrible, esp Lahaina/Front Street and Napili. Resort garage parking is convenient if you buy that option. There's an Avis/Budget right across the road. Easy access to long, beautiful uncrowded beach and busy beach walks. Randy and Mary share tons of activity ideas, don't worry about researching anything, just read their stuff.
Everything you could need!
We loved our stay at the Honua Kai! The Maui Nuts, Randy and Mary, were extremely thoughtful hosts. The condo is stocked with everything one could possibly need plus extra items to enjoy fun in the sun. Taking the beach chairs and cooler on wheels to the beachfront was wonderful! In-room laundry was nice to be able to refresh beach towels. Randy provided a multitude of recommendations for restaurants and activities and was always available for questions or guidance. The condo itself is beautiful - full kitchen, comfortable bed, nice living/dining room space, and a beautiful large lanai overlooking the grounds and ocean. Highly recommend staying at this lovely condo!
World class beaches, restaurants and scenery. Maui is the adrenaline capitol of the world. There is an activity for every letter of the alphabet from aqua lounging to zip-lining. Maui has great hiking trails that range from gentle to heart pumping.