About the property
- Condo700 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 14 nights
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
Please Note, Our home will be affected by nearby construction.
Please contact us for additional information. Nightly rates have been discounted as a result.
Spectacular ocean view seventh floor one bedroom one bath unit # 738 on the much preferred shaded north side of the Hokulani tower. Wake each morning to stunning ocean views from your king-size bed and spacious lanai. Floor to ceiling 'nana' door wall runs the entire width of the living area bringing the outside in along with tropical breezes for a true Hawaiian experience. Owners have many years of Hotel, Restaurant and Wedding experience.
* If the dates you are seeking are booked, please consider our ADDITIONAL LISTING VRBO # 614858 a 1BR/1BA OCEAN VIEW also at Honua Kai Resort & Spa.
* Free Internet and Wi-Fi in condo
* Free Unlimited Local and Long Distance Calls ( Mainland USA and Canada )
* Condo comes equipped with 2 beach chairs, 2 boogie boards, cooler and binoculars for whale watching from your bedroom & lanai ( seasonal )
* From our private lanai, enjoy fabulous ocean AND west Maui mountain views with frequent afternoon rainbows
* Two flat panel plasma T.V.'s with blue ray DVD / CD Player in the living room with streaming NETFLIX for subscribers
* Granite counters throughout
* DUAL bathroom vanities with plenty of counter space, hair dryer and illuminated make-up mirror
* Deluxe fully appointed kitchen including blender, martini shaker, BBQ tools, salad spinner, wine opener i.e. everything you need and more!
* BOSCH stainless steel appliances: side by side fridge with ice maker, microwave, four burner cook top and full size oven, dishwasher
* Frameless glass shower and separate soaking tub
* Washer and Dryer in the condo
* King size bed with pillow top mattress
* Queen size sofa bed in living room
* Nine foot ceilings throughout
* Ten Viking outdoor BBQ grills poolside
* Ideal for a romantic get-away or family vacation
* Underground garage parking keeps your car cool
* Onsite restaurant DUKES for breakfast, lunch and dinner with nightly entertainment and happy hour specials
* AINA gourmet deli and market off the lobby is operated by renowned Chef James McDonald of Pacific 'O
* Fitness center with state of the art equipment
* Ho'ola Spa for pampering treatments
* Beach boardwalk links Honua Kai resort and spa to Whalers shopping village and beyond
TAX ID # W-85854809-01
Keywords: Ocean View, Beach Front
Randy & Mary, The Maui Nuts
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, Maui Nuts at AOL
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 23, 2018
About Randy & Mary, The Maui Nuts
We have traveled the globe in pursuit of the ultimate vacation home. After numerous trips to Hawaii we have concluded that Maui is home to the friendliest people on earth. We enjoy the ocean, snorkeling, hiking, unique restaurants, and just plain relaxing with a good book while soaking in the sun. We have been in the hotel restaurant business for the last 30 years in Plymouth Michigan. We met while working in a 4 star fine dining private club and have been together ever since. Currently we own an extended stay hotel and a grand ballroom specializing in wedding receptions. This is our home and we invite you to enjoy all that we have done to make certain your vacation is filled with memories to last a lifetime. We will gladly offer you our insights on the best places to dine and exciting activities.
Randy & Mary, The Maui Nuts purchased this Condo in 2010
Why Randy & Mary, The Maui Nuts chose Kaanapali
Five Star Resort Amenities are combined with the spaciousness of a Condo. A full kitchen to prepare meals provides tremendous savings. A washer and dryer in our condo allows us to travel 'light'.
What makes this Condo unique
We are major 'Foodies' and we love the restaurant scene and will give our guests great restaurant tips and for those who enjoy cooking as much as we do, can offer many great ideas for shopping for the freshest seafood and prime meats. Pack your bags, your Maui adventure is about to embark.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
A wonderful stay!
We had an amazing stay! Randy is very friendly with many great suggestions for food and entertainment. The property was very clean. Plenty of room for the 3 of us. Great view from the balcony. Pools are wonderful!
Wow, where do I start. I can't say enough about Randy and Mary "The Maui Nuts", they were fantastic from the first day we booked till after we got home. They sent us so much info on Maui to help with our vacation planning. It was incredible how great they were. I would recommend this condo to all my family and friends. The condo was perfect, when we arrived and opened the glass wall from the living room to the balcony and saw the view, it was perfect. It had all the amenities we have at home, plus the use of 2 coolers, boogie boards, pool toys for the kids, beach chairs for the adults, and binoculars for whale watching. Speaking of whales I saw two of them jumping out the water one morning while having breakfast on the balcony, awesome sight. We feel like the Maui Nuts are part of our family. I hope this review helps, you won't be disappointed with this condo. Thanks. Kevin, Erinn and Sydney
Like MAUI, This Is A Special Place !
Awesome. Luxurious. Amazing. A Dream. Convenient. Easy Living. Ooo-Lah-Lah.
Amazing place to stay!
I will make this very simple -- Randy and Mary are the best hosts I have ever had the pleasure of staying with. Hands down. They are the most knowledgeable, accommodating and generous people you could ever work with. Their daily emails about where to eat and things to see are super informative and brief. And when it came to checking in, Randy bent over backwards to deal with our ever changing schedule day of. If we are ever lucky enough to go back to Maui we will absolutely be reaching out to Randy and Mary again. Don't overthink this decision. If this property is open, book it now!
Beautiful place. Condo was great and outfitted with everything you would want!
To celebrate or 45th anniversary, we decided on Maui. After careful research, we selected Honua Kai and discovered Randy and Mary’s 738. Randy met us at the entrance and arranged our valet. He escorted us to their condo and gave us a quick tour. The condo is equipped better than any condo we’ve rented anywhere. The kitchen was well appointed and clean. There were beach chairs, beach towels and coolers available for our use. The king bed was extremely comfortable and offered a nice view of the ocean. There were binoculars for whale spotting (we saw several). The property is very well maintained and had several pools. We were always able to find lounge chairs somewhere. The only disappointment was that the spas were out of order for 4 days . Randy provided us with daily recommendations via email that proved to be very helpful in deciding what to do. His recommendations were spot on. The Kula cafe in high country was a highlight. The food was good and their bakery was amazing. We attended a Luau at the Hyatt and it was one of the better ones we’ve attended in Hawaii. All in all, it was an excellent anniversary trip. Randy was responsive, and a wealth of info about the island. Any email we sent him was quickly responded to with advice. Thanks Randy. Hope to return someday!
World class beaches, restaurants and scenery. Maui is the adrenaline capitol of the world. There is an activity for every letter of the alphabet from aqua lounging to zip-lining. Maui has great hiking trails that range from gentle to heart pumping.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
We supply 4 oversized beach towels, beach chairs, a cooler, toys & two boogie boards. Additional Parking fee of $16/day Housekeeping during your stay is not provided. Free WiFi in your room only, our internet service does not extend out to the pools. The condo is stocked with a limited/starter supply of paper products and soaps.