Direct Oceanfront Luxury 3 Bdrm/3 Bath Condo *No-Drive Beach(13 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
All the amenities of home can be found here, including a 40' flat screen TV in the living room, a DVD player, wireless Internet and TV's in all three bedrooms. There is a private, full-size washer and dryer right in the condo. Linens and towels are provided. The facilities are well maintained with experienced on-site managers. It is a very safe area, and the building has electronic locks on all outside doors and secure main-level garage parking.
Daytona Beach Ocean Views – This is what Florida vacation rental is all about! The best view at the condominium is from the large balcony that can be accessed from both the living room and master bedroom. It provides a 180 degree panoramic view up and down the beach and out to sea. Dolphins are seen regularly and whales have been known to be sighted. Seabirds are often seen diving on schools of fish visible from the balcony, and residents of the condos have been known to rush out with either a pole or net to bring home dinner.
The master bedroom has a king bed, ocean-front balcony, flat screen TV, walk-in closet and private master bath. The second bedroom has a king bed and twin daybed, closet and an adjoining bath. The third bedroom has 2 queen beds, closet, and private bath. This bedrooms, and the back balcony, have great views of the Intracoastal Waterway. There are ceiling fans in all three bedrooms. The kitchen is fully furnished with microwave, stove, toaster oven, refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, coffee maker, blender, dishware and cookware. The living room, with its comfortable large sofa, 2 leather recliners and easy chair with ottoman, provides a nice conversation or TV viewing area. There is a large flat screen TV.
The Shores Club offers a wide variety of activities. A heated swimming pool with large deck is located ocean-side. There are also BBQ grills for your use located near the pool. Want a little exercise? The Shores Club has a full tennis court, basketball court, shuffleboard court, fitness center with ocean views and indoor sauna for your use.
The area has a wide variety of activities:
-Lighthouse Point Park– 4 miles down the beach. A beautiful 52-acre park that features a fishing pier, hiking nature trails, wildlife, an observation tower, swimming and picnicking. Over 2 miles of shoreline and beach. Nearby is a kayak nature trail.
- Ponce Preserve - 3 miles - a 41 acre nature preserve that includes a boardwalk out to the Halifax River with 3 covered gazebos, kayak and canoe launches and a fishing dock. Great area for bird watching, picnic areas and a new playground for children.
- Golf - The area has many nice golf courses. The renowned LPGA International Champions and Legends courses features 36 holes of championship golf – 16 miles. Golf Digest recently ranked Daytona Beach in the top 15 places to play in the nation.
- Shopping & Dining – Short beach walk to Sunglow Pier restaurant Crabby Joes; multiple waterfront restaurants within 5 minutes. Full range of shopping options nearby or consider a day trip to St. Augustine where there are many quaint shops and galleries.
- Daytona International Speedway – 10 miles
- Daytona 500 Experience – 10 miles
- Daytona Beach Boardwalk & Pier – 6 miles
- Ponce Inlet Lighthouse & Museum – 5 miles. Climb Florida's tallest light house that stretches 175 feet into the sky.
- Museum of Arts & Sciences – 8 miles
- Marine Science Center – 5 miles. Experience some of the rich marine life of the area, including sea turtle rehabilitation. Kid friendly.
- Daytona Lagoon - 7 miles. A family-focused water park offering go-kart racing, miniature golf, laser tag, and arcade.
- Jackie Robinson Ballpark – 6 miles
- Sugar Hill Botanical Gardens – 4 miles
Nearby Attractions – Day Trips:
- Blue Springs State Park (Manatee Refuge) – 37 miles
- Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge – 39 miles
- NASA Kennedy Space Center– 50 miles
- Orlando Attractions - Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World – 70 miles
- Historic St. Augustine – 65 miles
Keywords: condominium, condo, oceanfront, beach, weekly rental, swimming pool, tennis, fitness center, shuffleboard, basketball, garage parking, Daytona 500, Bike Week, golf, nature, parks, lighthouse, smoke free, oceanview, 3 bedroom, washer & dryer, Daytona Beach Shores, wifi, Internet, vacation rental
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- On floor 6
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Elevator : 2 elevators & stairs
- Max. occupancy 8
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Tennis, basketball & shuffleboard courts
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 29 - May 26, 2017
7 night min stay
May 27 - Sep 1, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Departure Housekeeping $105 + tax
- Administrative Fee $40 + tax
- Tax Rate 12.5%
Departure Cleaning fee is $95 up to May 30, 2015. After May 30, 2015, departure cleaning is $105.
There is a pet fee of $100 per pet (pet must be meet criteria and be approved).
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: We live & work in the medical field in Minnesota. Until we can retire there ourselves, we have decided to share it with other vacationers.
Why the Owner Chose Daytona Beach Shores, FL, USA:
We visited a friend & fell in love with The Shores Club and the wonderful beach. We purchased this 3-bedroom condo and also a 2-bedroom condo. We hope to retire here some day!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Fantastic beach with private access, walking distance to Sunglow Pier & Crabby's Joe's restaurant, many excellent restaurants within a few minutes drive.
- Primary: +1 3208947134
Links to more information:
Living Room with spectacular ocean views
View of open living/dining/kitchen
Oceanfront balcony with comfy patio furniture - looking north to Sunglow Pier
Master bath with tub/shower
Second bath with shower
Third bath with shower
Heated swimming pool with large deck area, BBQ grills & secure beach access
The Shores Club from street view - 11 floors, 75 units, 2 elevators
Fitness Center with pool & ocean views
Two gas grills available for your use by the pool & patio area
Enjoying the fantastic beach!
Nearby Lighthouse Point Park
Updated kitchen - fully furnished with cookware and dishware; all appliances
Master Bedroom with king bed, flat screen TV, private bath and walk-in closet
Second bedroom with king bed and twin day bed; ceiling fan
Third bedroom with 2 queen beds; ceiling fan; private bathroom with shower
Full-size washer & dryer right in your condo
View of The Shores Club exterior, pool/deck area, steps down to the beach
Assorted beach toys, beach chairs & umbrella available for your use
Tennis, basketball & shuffleboard courts on 2nd floor on top of the garages
Library and sauna on main floor
Nearby Ponce Inlet Lighthouse - you can climb to the top!
Beautiful sunset at nearby Sunglow Pier & Crabby Joe's restaurant
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, March 27, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.