Beautifully Updated Direct Oceanfront 3-Bedroom/3-Bath Condo on No-Drive Beach!(19 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
All the amenities of home can be found here, including a 40' flat screen TV in the living room, a DVD player, wireless Internet and 32' flat screen TV's in all three bedrooms. There is a private, full-size washer and dryer right in the condo. Linens and towels are provided. We have beach toys and beach towels available for your use. The facilities are well maintained with experienced on-site managers. It is a very safe area, and the building has electronic locks on all outside doors and secure main-level garage parking.
Daytona Beach Ocean Views – This is what Florida vacation rental is all about! The best view at the condominium is from the large balcony that can be accessed from both the living room and master bedroom. It provides a 180 degree panoramic view up and down the beach and out to sea. Dolphins are seen regularly and whales have been known to be sighted. Seabirds are often seen diving on schools of fish visible from the balcony, and residents of the condos have been known to rush out with either a pole or net to bring home dinner.
The master bedroom has a king bed, ocean-front balcony, flat screen TV, walk-in closet and private master bath. The second bedroom has 2 queen beds, closet and an adjoining bath. The third bedroom has 2 queen beds, closet, and private bath. The bedrooms and the back balcony have spectacular views of the Intracoastal Waterway. The kitchen is fully furnished with microwave, stove, toaster, refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, coffee maker, blender, dishware and cookware. The living room, with its comfortable large leather sofa and 3 comfortable chairs, provides a nice conversation or TV viewing area. There is a large flat screen TV and DVD player.
The Shores Club offers a wide variety of activities. A heated swimming pool with large deck is located ocean-side. There are also BBQ grills for your use located near the pool. Want a little exercise? The Shores Club has a full tennis court, basketball court, shuffleboard court, fitness center with ocean views and indoor sauna for your use.
The area has a wide variety of activities:
-Lighthouse Point Park– 4 miles down the beach. A beautiful 52-acre park that features a fishing pier, hiking nature trails, wildlife, an observation tower, swimming and picnicking. Over 2 miles of shoreline and beach. Nearby is a kayak nature trail.
- Ponce Preserve - 3 miles - a 41 acre nature preserve that includes a boardwalk out to the Halifax River with 3 covered gazebos, kayak and canoe launches and a fishing dock. Great area for bird watching, picnic areas and a new playground for children.
- Golf - The area has many nice golf courses. The renowned LPGA International Champions and Legends courses features 36 holes of championship golf – 16 miles. Golf Digest recently ranked Daytona Beach in the top 15 places to play in the nation.
- Shopping & Dining – Short beach walk to Sunglow Pier restaurant Crabby Joes; multiple waterfront restaurants within 5 minutes. Full range of shopping options nearby or consider a day trip to St. Augustine where there are many quaint shops and galleries.
- Daytona International Speedway – 10 miles
- Daytona 500 Experience – 10 miles
- Daytona Beach Boardwalk & Pier – 6 miles
- Ponce Inlet Lighthouse & Museum – 5 miles. Climb Florida's tallest light house that stretches 175 feet into the sky.
- Museum of Arts & Sciences – 8 miles
- Marine Science Center – 5 miles. Experience some of the rich marine life of the area, including sea turtle rehabilitation. Kid friendly.
- Daytona Lagoon - 7 miles. A family-focused water park offering go-kart racing, miniature golf, laser tag, and arcade.
- Jackie Robinson Ballpark – 6 miles
- Sugar Hill Botanical Gardens – 4 miles
Nearby Attractions – Day Trips:
- Blue Springs State Park (Manatee Refuge) – 37 miles
- Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge – 39 miles
- NASA Kennedy Space Center– 50 miles
- Orlando Attractions - Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World – 70 miles
- Historic St. Augustine – 65 miles
Keywords: condominium, condo, oceanfront, beach, weekly rental, swimming pool, tennis, fitness center, shuffleboard, basketball, garage parking, Daytona 500, Bike Week, golf, nature, parks, lighthouse, smoke free, oceanview, 3 bedroom, washer & dryer, Daytona Beach Shores, wifi, Internet, vacation rental
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- On floor 10
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Elevator : 2 elevators and stairs
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (4)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Tennis Court, Basketball Court, Shuffleboard Court, Fitness Center
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 11 - Feb 18, 2017
7 night min stay
Apr 29 - May 26, 2017
7 night min stay
May 27 - Sep 1, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Additional information about rental rates
- Admin. Booking Fee $40 + tax
- Departure Cleaning $105 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Tax Rate 12.5%
$300 damage deposit is due at time of booking. This is paid with personal check sent directly with the lease agreement to our onsite manager as she deposits this in an escrow account for future refund back to you after your stay. The rental fee may be paid by personal check 2 weeks prior to check-in, or you may pay by credit card at check-in.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Close to Daytona 500 Racetrack; 1.5 hour to Orlando for Disney World, Universal Studios & Sea World; 1 hour to historic St. Augustine
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We live & work in the medical field in Minnesota. Until we can retire there ourselves, we have decided to share it with other vacationers.
Why the Owner Chose Ocean View Halifax Estates, Daytona Beach Shores, FL, USA:
We visited a friend & fell in love with The Shores Club and the wonderful beach. We purchased this 3-bedroom condo and also another 3-bedroom condo and a 2-bedroom condo. We hope to retire here some day!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Fantastic beach with private access, walking distance to Sunglow Pier & Crabby's Joe's restaurant, many excellent restaurants within a few minutes drive
- Primary: +1 3208947134
Extra-large oceanfront balcony - end unit condo
Dining Room-6 chairs and additional table leaf, plus 2 folding chairs/bar stools
Fantastic ocean views from the open living/dining/kitchen
Master bedroom with oceanfront balcony, private full bath and walk-in closet
Master bath with custom shower
Second bathroom with shower
Third bathroom with luxurious shower
Assorted beach toys and chairs available for your use
Fitness Center with pool & ocean views
Two gas grills available for your use by the pool and patio area
This is our nephew surfing with The Shores Club in the background
Nearby Ponce Inlet Lighthouse - you can climb to the top
View through the dining room windows of the balcony and ocean (sailboat regatta)
View from the living room - south window has great views of the Intracoastal Waterway
Updated kitchen with granite counters; microwave, dishwasher, fully furnished
Morning sunrise from the master bedroom
Second bedroom with 2 queen beds and private full bath
Third bedroom with 2 queen beds and adjoining full bathroom
Private washer and dryer right in your condo
Heated swimming pool with large deck area; steps down to fantastic beach/ocean
Library and sauna on first floor of The Shores Club
Tennis, Basketball, Shuffleboard Courts, View of Intracoastal from balcony
The Shores Club view from street - 11 floors, 75 units, 2 elevators
Beautiful sunset at nearby Sunglow Pier & Crabby Joe's restaurant.
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, January 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.