Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
queen · sleep sofa /futon
twin/ single (2)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - High Chairs and Port-A-Crib available upon requestHigh Chairs and Port-A-Crib available upon request
Pets allowed - Must be approved by owner before booking. Must be approved by owner before booking.
No smoking - No smoking inside. Smoking is permitted outdoors No smoking inside. Smoking is permitted outdoors
Max guests: 6 - inquire about additional travelersinquire about additional travelers
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- *Total payment will be refunded if I can rebook the rental. *Discuss pet breed, size & age with owner *Inquire about additional guests over 4 adults
- 1. No smoking inside 2. Check out procedure must be followed. 3. Take trash out on scheduled days. 4. No more than two vehicles.
- 5. Abide by city noise ordinance 6. Laundry room is shared with next door unit. 7. If anything is damaged or broken inform owner immediately.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Hosted by Maryhelen AllbrittonAsk a question
About Maryhelen Allbritton
I'm originally from Mt. Vernon, Indiana, but came to Clearwater 46 years ago to live in this beautiful tropical paradise. After graduating high school in Indiana I went in search of palm trees. I headed to Florida, with two places circled on the map, Clearwater and Palm Beach, simply because the names sounded so pretty. Came first to Clearwater and ended up staying and never made it to Palm Beach. Clearwater Beach was amazing then just as it is now! I married a local 5th generation Florida guy and our children are now proud to be 6th generation Floridians. Our family loves the beach and the water, and make it a part of our lives.
Maryhelen Allbritton purchased this House in 2003
Why Maryhelen Allbritton chose Clearwater Beach
We bought this home to make it available to my family and other families that want to visit Clearwater Beach as I did years ago. It's so much nicer experiencing a beach vacation in a home rather than a motel room.
What makes this House unique
Our home is ideally located on north beach in the quiet residential neighborhood of Clearwater Beach. Close enough to walk or bike ride to the restaurants, shopping, bars, etc., yet in the quieter part of the beach where it feels like home. The beach access is a short distance away - a one minute easy walk by foot. You still are close to shopping, dining, charter fishing and a myriad of activities. The best of both worlds- come see for yourself!