This modern masterpiece atop Beverly Hills offers privacy and exclusivity with breathtaking, unobstructed ocean and city views. It's a peaceful and serene retreat, with a convenient location that puts all of of L.A. at your fingertips.
With a B | PANACHE® Hotel-in-a-Home® you get all the luxuries of a hotel with all the comforts of home....
Enjoy luxury hotel bedding, designer bath products, plush towels and robes, as well as a complimentary concierge service to take care of all your vacation needs, including hard-to-get dining reservations, VIP nightlife, tours and exclusive events, entertainment and experiences.
Perched on a ridge overlooking Beverly Hills canyons, this 3-story architectural stunner by famed architect, Zoltan Pali, has been meticulously designed and constructed to create a quintessential "home is art" experience. The canyon facade features floor-to-celing windows with breathtaking panoramic views of the Hollywood sign stretching beyond downtown Los Angeles. On the main level, the dining room, kitchen, living room seamlessly connect to an outdoor terrace where you can enjoy fireside late-night cocktails amidst the twinkling city lights. The top floor Master Wing is appointed with dual baths, private terrace, dual closets, a media room, bar and office. The bottom floor features two guest rooms with ensuite bathrooms and an entertainer's back yard patio where you can lounge in the sun and take a dip in the infinity spa.
Conveniently located, with a short driving distance to L.A.'s trendy shopping, top restaurants and attractions:
- West Hollywood/Sunset Strip's Shopping, Nightlife, & Restaurants: 5 mins
- Rodeo Drive's Luxury Shopping & Restaurants : 10 mins
- Melrose Avenue's Trendy Shopping & Restaurants: 15 mins
- Hollywood Famed Sites, Nightlife & Restaurants: 20 mins
- Santa Monica Beach, Shopping & Restaurants: 25 mins
- Venice Beach, Shopping & Restaurants: 30 mins
- Malibu Beaches, Shopping & Restaurants: 40 mins
- Downtown L.A.'s Attractions & Restaurants: 40 mins
- 4 Bedrooms & 5.5 Bathrooms
- 4,500 square feet of living space
- 1,000 square feet of patio and terraces
- Main Floor: Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room & Terrace with Fireplace, Powder Room
- Top Floor: (1) Master Suite with Terrace, Dual Baths & Closets, Entertainment Room & Bar, Office (or Additional Bedroom) with Full Bathroom
- Bottom Floor: (2) Guest Rooms with Ensuite Bathrooms, Back Yard Patio with Infinity Spa, Lounge Area & Grill
- Complimentary Concierge Service
- L.A. Guides
- Welcome Amenity
- Luxury Hotel Bedding
- Plush Towels & Robes
- Designer Bath Products
- Nespresso Maker
- Panoramic Views
- Infinity Spa
- Outdoor Terraces with Fireplaces
- Quiet and Private
Other things to note
- The office on the top-level can be converted to a bedroom, per your request.
- The home has a beautiful, tuned piano for entertaining.
- The infinity spa is a large jacuzzi, not a pool.
- The Master Suite has a small TV - the larger TV is located in the attached Entertainment Room.
- The home is not recommended for for young children.