The amenities for your PALM ISLAND VACATION at DOLPHIN BEACH include:
• New designer tile throughout (NO CARPET ANYWHERE to harbor allergens, sand, smells, spills and humidity)
• You can drive your car directly to Dolphin Beach via a 3 minute car ferry ride
• There is free parking at Dolphin Beach
• New kitchen cabinets and appliances, including granite counter tops
• Sleeps six comfortably in beds - king in master bedroom, 2 queens in guest bedroom and twin ships bunk
• Great beach level deck, including an enclosed outdoor shower, and snack bar with sink
• Upgraded bathrooms with granite top vanities with under mount sinks
• Bocilla Utilities provides our drinking water, and it meets all federal and state requirements
• Beachfront heated pool is 2 doors down, tennis and dock with power and water are across the sand road on Bocilla Lagoon.
• Screened in porch on the main level, and open balcony off the upstairs master bedroom that both offer an unobstructed beach view and awesome sunsets!
• Loaded with great amenities - 2 kayaks, 2 bikes, fully equipped and optional Golf Cart!
DIRECTLY on the GULF of MEXICO, beautifully remodeled townhouse. Located on the BEACH with dockage, tennis court and a fantastic gulf front pool! Fabulous, expansive gulf views. There is a screened porch on the main level, and an upstairs balcony off of the master bedroom. All of the appliances are new, as well as new windows, tile floors, bathrooms and a new gourmet kitchen with granite countertops. Fully equipped and ready for your enjoyment. Other new items include, flat screen televisions, local original art, ceiling fans, furniture, bikes, kayak, linens and towels, kitchen equipment, glassware, plates, silverware, etc. The list goes on and on! Just about everything is fresh and new. Also includes cable television, free long distance in the US and Canada and wireless internet access. Please inquire for more details and specifics about this great gulf front vacation rental.
No crowds here, just miles of unspoiled, 100% natural Florida (the way it used to be!). World renowned shelling, fantastic sunsets, bird watching galore, kayaking, dolphins, gopher tortoise, and a lively lagoon where fish jump all day long. Don Pedro State park is a short walk down the beach. You’ll want to capture the Island’s charm by traveling via golf cart, we rarely use cars here. Golf cart rental is available.
Bring your boat or rent one for the ultimate in Florida lifestyle. Our community dock will accommodate a boat up to 20 feet. Like to fish? Fish right off the dock or try your luck surf fishing or book a charter with one of the local guides for a thrilling day of sport fishing or backwater challenges. Trout, Redfish, Snook, Tarpon and Grouper are just a few of the many species that call our waters home.
Don Pedro Island (Palm Island) is a barrier island and a stones throw from the mainland. You’ll arrive via a short car ferry ride that takes about three minutes. Our island has a terrific resort that offers a casual restaurant, ice cream/deli shop, sundries store and a pirate show for the kids. The island is almost all single family homes so you’ll quickly find it has a pristine 'non-commercial” family feel. There are no large high-rise resorts, beach bars or traffic and noise. If you’re looking for that place in the sun that you can actually hear the wind whistle through the palms - you’ve found your place.
Off island you’ll be close to restaurants, shops, golf courses and world famous Boca Grande as well as other attractions. As we like to say... civilization is close but not too close. Boca Grande offers exclusive shopping, dining and sightseeing. By boat you can reach Cayo Costa Island State Park and Cabbage Key where Jimmy Buffet was inspired to write 'Cheeseburger In Paradise.' Do it all, or do nothing at all, that’s the “island” lifestyle. It’s laid back, always casual (leave your tie at home) and Florida at its best.
Sleeps six comfortably. No smoking. Pets allowed with owner's permission, additional pet deposit and fee per pet applies. Spacious, open floor plan. Fully equipped kitchen. Nice screened porch that opens into the living room. Master bedroom with private bath and beachfront balcony.
Don Pedro/Palm Island is an experience like no other. Come to our island and see why so many have fallen in love with this little 'slice' of paradise!
Keywords: Beach House, Gulf Front, Cottage, Casa, Bungalow, Unit, Town Home, Townhouse, Condo