Some say the west shore is the best shore. This house fuels that argument. Sited on a low ridge very near where paved road becomes wilderness trail, the house looks out on one of the more beautiful views of the northwest lakeshore.
Hiking, mountain bike, and ski trails are minutes from the front door. It's a short drive to fabulous beaches, and after a day on the water open the tall sliding doors, cook in a clean modern kitchen, then gather on the cedar deck as the sun falls to your left over the western ridge -- Or drink coffee on the upper deck as the lake silvers in the dawn.
With three bedrooms, three full baths, an upper sitting room and a common kitchen/living area, the house design artfully mixes private and public space. Eco View is a special place to unwind or engage, a place guests are sure to come back to year after year!
• 1750 Square Feet
• Private Hot tub on main back deck with stunning lake view
• Remarkable lake view
• Wood Burning Fireplace
• Chef's Kitchen Includes: Leibherr refrigerator, Viking range, second oven, extensive, quality cooking accessories
• Newly built, balancing green efficiencies and sustainable low impact design with stunning vistas and Modern-Tahoe living space.
Master BR- Queen w/ Ensuite Bath (Upstairs)
2nd Master BR- Queen w/ Ensuite Bath, shower/tub (Downstairs - Main Floor)
BR 3 - Twins w/ Ensuite Bath, shower/tub (Downstairs - Main)
ABOUT THE AREA
Located halfway between Homewood and Meek's Bay along Lake Tahoe's west shore, you'll find Tahoma, a quiet and quintessential Tahoe town. A true escape from the hectic pace of city life, Tahoma offers access to picturesque beaches, nearby hiking and biking trails, and the oldest lake front bar and restaurant in Tahoe.
During the summer month, visit the public beach at Chamber's Landing, less than a 10 minute bike ride, or just a three minute drive from your home. The sandy beach is next to Chambers Landing Bar and Grill, or stop at the Tahoma PDQ market and pick up a picnic lunch on your way to the lake. Venture south to Sugar Pine Point State Park, again less than ten minutes via car or bike, to enjoy sandy beaches, hiking trails, fishing, and a picnic area.
During the ski season, you just minutes from Homewood Mountain Resort. Or travel just twenty five to Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows, two of the premier Tahoe ski areas. A single lift ticket provides access to both resorts, and the Squaw/Alpine Express offers between mountain transportation every 20-30 minutes.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. This house is without a garage or covered walkway approach. Access is paved and the driveway plowed after six inches of accumulation. Tahoegetaways will shovel the walkway in advance of your arrival. Should it snow during your stay, shovels are provided.
2. 4WD IS recommended during the winter months as travel in this neighborhood can be difficult during winter storms.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
El Dorado County Vacation Rental Permit # 2046