Toccoa River Cabin!!(30 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps up to 4 adults and 4-5 children
Beautiful mountain cabin adjoining National Forrest on Toccoa River. Hike 700,000 acres of trails out front door, trout fish or tube on Toccoa River out the backdoor, or relax on wrap around porches. Everything you need for mountain get-a-way, modern kitchen, Wi-Fi/Internet, flat screen TV, wood stove, air conditioning and washer/dryer. Master on main, queen, bunk and twin up, queen and bunk in lower. Perfect sleeping setup for 1-3 families. Four of the sleeping spots are bunk beds for children, not adults. Make memories!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 9-10
- Cabin will sleep 4-5 adults with extra possible on the living room sofa and air mattress. Lay out and bed types are best utilized by 4-5 adults and 4 young people. The 2 bunk beds are for children or young people under 150 lbs. Cabin is best occupied by 1-3 families, since there are 3 separate sleeping areas....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- This cabin is perfect for a couples retreat or family/multiple family get-a-way. Please note that this cabin is our home. We do not rent to adult off -site work groups/meetings, Bachelor or Bachelorette Parties or groups of singles. This cabin is designed for families and couples only. Any misrepresentation of your group's make up or rental intent may result in the loss of deposit. ...moreless
- DVD Player:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
Vermont Casting Catalytic Convertor Stove - Wood is available in the wood pile. We ask that if you use a lot of wood, that you leave a donation toward new wood in the living room desk drawer....moreless
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 - Nov 20, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Cleaning Fee $75
- Tax Rate 7%
No Pets Allowed
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Suches is centrally located deep in the mountains between Blue Ridge, Blairsville, and Dahlonega Georgia. Services and activity listed above, are available within 15 miles in one or all of these towns.
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: My wife and I have lived in North Georgia since 1989. The mountains have always held a special place for us. We found our special Edelweiss Cabin last year and now have this remarkable cabin to share.
Why the Owner Chose Suches, GA, USA:
There are a lot of mountain cabins to choose from. Many are rustic and have a mountain feel, but few are actually on the river and border National Forest. Being located across the river from Highway 60, helps the cabin be quiet and have an isolated feeling. We have put a lot of upgrades into the property, to enhance your visit.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
What makes our Edelweiss Cabin unique is the very homey feel you experience in this cabin. It is large enough to be a full sized home, and the furnishings and décor will make you feel as though you are at home. All of the modern amenities are there, but in a very quiet, deep woods atmosphere.
- Primary: +1 404-213-9902 This phone number also accepts text messages
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.