Welcome to our beautiful Florida retreat, Villa Sea-Esta Palms. This very clean, Spacious 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom with 2 master suites. Very private tropical back yard, with a small lake behind the house for fishing!
*This beautiful house just had a complete makeover. Everything is new, and the house looks beautiful! This super clean villa has a very desireable split floor plan which makes it very private for 2 families. Located in the Broadmoor Park area of the deed restricted community of Rotonda West. NOTE! if you are also interested in a 4 bedroom 3 bathroom, large poo,l on the golf course Contact me directly at 608/576/9416
* New leather couch and loveseat with built in recliners to relax and watch the new 50 inch tv. (only if it's raining!)
Great room has glass silders leading to the lanai and pool deck area. Open it up and let the outside in!
* The master bedroom has a king bed, and sliders that open up to the pool area. 42 inch wall mounted TV. Beautiful Large master bath with walk in shower, separate tub & his and hers own vanities, and a nice size walk in closet.
* Bedroom 2 has a queen bed with attached private bathroom, & walk in shower. A door goes out to the pool. This room has a 32 inch TV.
* The 3rd bedroom has twin beds and a 32 inch TV. 3rd Bath is right next door. This home has cable TV, high speed internet and a landline.
* A fully equipped kitchen with everything you could need. Separate Laundry room with front loading washer, dryer, with stesm and a Iron & ironing board. All bath towels, beach towels and linens are all provided. Large pool that is dual heated with solar and a heat pump. New hand rail just put in. A very spacious pool area & lanai. Dining table, grill, and several lounge chairs for relaxing in the sun. Total tropical wooded area for privacy behind the house, beyond that is a lake. You will feel totally relaxed enjoying this large pool & pool area, while gazing upon the lush tropical landscaping which surrounds the villa.
It just doesn't get any better. If you want to go for a bike ride, I provide 4 bikes.
NOTE!! I Do own a another house that has great reviews if you need to see them, just ask me. I am always available at six zero eight /576/ nine four one six contact me directly- six zero eight, five seven six, nine four one six to save $$
Villa Sea-esta Palms is located on a very nice safe and quiet street and is within 10-25 minutes from 4 different beautiful beaches. The Rotunda is surrounded by 5 golf courses, and 3 more close by. This house has everything you need, bikes, grill, coolers, beach chairs, beach umbrella... everything!! There is lots of shopping in the area Publix, Sweetbay, Winn Dixie, Bealls, and Walmart, within a short drive.
Englewood Beach: Boardwalk, Rest Rooms, Showers, Picnic Tables, BBQs, Kids Playground, Volleyball, Horse Shoe Toss, Excellent Beach for Swimming, Walking and Shell Collecting, Restaurants 50 yards from Beach. Flounders is a great restaurant across from the beach with live music.
Englewood Middle Beach, (Blind Pass): Beautiful scenic coastline ideal for swimming, fishing and shell collecting. Rest rooms and showers. Free parking. Flounders & the White Elephant s a great place to eat and live music every day.
Venice Beach: nice beach for looking for shark teeth. Sharky's on the Pier is a great place to eat.
Siesta Key- one of the 10 most beautiful beaches in the world is only 40 minutes away. This is a must see!
Stump Pass: Over one mile of beach, excellent for swimming, walking and collecting shells.
Manasota Beach: This 14 acre stretch of beach and sand dunes has BBQs, picnic tables (sheltered), Rest rooms and showers, board walk. The beach is approx 3 miles north of Middle beach in Englewood.
Boca Grande & Gasparillo Island: A scenic drive to three beautiful beaches in a gorgeous location. BBQs, picnic tables, rest rooms and showers. $6.00 to go over to the island, but worth every penny!
Rotonda west is southwest florida's best kept secret offering top quality country club golf courses. Rotonda west and surrounding in southwest florida's luxurious gulf coast offers miles of not so crowded beaches. The area offers exciting deep sea fishing and boating, exotic wildlife and numerous attractions. Many exotic and beautiful birds call rotonda west home, as it is a designated bird sanctuary.
You can check out the warm mineral springs in north port, fl, it is only about 30 minutes away. Warm mineral springs has easy access to swimmers and is surrounded by green law suitable for sunning, lounging and visiting. The spring water has the highest mineral content of any spring in the united states.
Love going to Flounders, white Elephant, Wine Bistro, Prime Time Steak and Spirits, Placida Grill, & Leverock's and Rum Bay Restaurants all close by. Sharky's on the pier is another great place to go which is about 25-30 minutes away. Good Food, Beach and a long pier to walk out on. Fishing is also allowed on the pier.