Lazy Bear Lodge is a beautiful hand-built log cabin with heart pine floors and exposed beams. The year-round long range view is fantastic as the cabin sits at an elevation of nearly 3,300 feet. In addition, the cabin is located on nearly 5 acres adjacent to Pinnacle Park with easy access to great hiking trails.
The secluded outdoor area complete with a hot tub, fire pit, grill and picnic table is one of the highlights of our cabin. Many of our guests tell us they start the day with coffee on the porch rockers and end the day with s'mores at the fire pit. Some even tell us they never leave the property!
Lazy Bear Lodge is located just minutes from downtown Sylva, about 20 minutes from the Cherokee Casino and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, and about 30 minutes from Ghost Town in the Sky, Cataloochee Ski Resort, and Maggie Valley.
The home has everything you need for a great holiday weekend or multi-week vacation including a well stocked kitchen (see our reviews!) and a huge farm table with seating for 12.
This cabin will consider 1 dog on a case to case basis. Pets must be pre-approved and tenant is required to sign the Pet Policies Addendum of our Vacation Rental Agreement. Additional $125, non refundable pet fee will apply.
- Thanksgiving and Christmas have 4 night minimums.
Main Floor Amenities & Features
- Full bath with tub/shower combination
- Bedroom with queen size Sealy bed
- Large fully stocked kitchen and dinning area
- Beautiful stone gas log fireplace
- Spacious, yet cozy living area with leather sleeper sofa, LCD TV, Dish Network
- Southern facing porch with rockers overlooking breath taking views of the Cowee & Nantahala Mountains
- Spacious Bedroom/Loft with a comfy Sealy Queen bed
- Full bath with antique claw foot tub (no shower)
- Small alcove with twin size bed
Outside Lazy Bear features
- Hot tub by Hot Spring Spas
- Huge fire pit adjacent to the spa
- Picnic table
- Charcoal grill
- Hammock nestled in the trees
- 5 acres of seclusion adjacent to the 2,000 acre Pinnacle Park.
Keywords: Log cabin, hot tub, fire pit, views, pinnacle park, secluded