At nearly 1500 square feet, this 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is situated in beautiful Glenshire Truckee, CA, with expansive views of the great neighborhood. With an open floor plan it is an ideal gathering spot for family and friends, sleeping 6-7 people comfortably – Pets OK with deposit. An additional separate one bedroom (900 sq ft with two queen beds) is available downstairs for $175/night that comfortably sleeps 4.
The 3 bedrooms include:
1) Master Suite: Queen bed, walk-in shower
2) A Bedroom with queen bed, and
3) A third bedroom with a double bed.
4) Available is a roll-up bed that comfortably sleeps an adult 6 ft. tall.
Bed linens, towels and blankets are supplied.
The home also includes a large fenced yard where you can let your dog play outside. Nice patio furniture in front (west) and back of the house (east) for outdoor enjoyment at anytime during the day. Great night time dining, star gazing or just people watch west desk view setting. Inside, you’ll find an ample warm kitchen/dining room to entertain: including, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffeemaker, cookware, and dinnerware. If you love music, we have a guitar, amp and microphone that you are more than welcome to use. Also included is washer & dryer, continuous water heater, 51-inch and 48-inch Smart LCD televisions, wireless Internet/printer and Roku. For an extra small fee you can rent two inflatable paddle boards, mountain bike, hiking poles, and snow shoes.
Downstairs there is a separate one bedroom luxury 900 sq. ft. in-law apartment with hardwood floors, queen bed and queen pull out sofa. This apartment is renting separately for $175/night which can be included for $150/night. Total $400 for 4 bedrooms with special in-law arrangement.
The property is conveniently located in Truckee’s Glenshire neighborhood, only 7 minutes east of downtown Truckee. The location provides easy access to all North Lake Tahoe destinations:
* Less than 5 miles to Boca & Stampede Reservoirs for fishing, hiking & swimming.
* 20 minutes to Kings Beach, Lake Tahoe
* 15 - 25 minutes to ski resorts including Northstar and Squaw Valley.
* 7 minutes to downtown Truckee.
* 25 minutes from Reno which offers gaming and an international airport.
Please note that the pricing and required minimum stay varies depending on time of year and holidays.
Truckee Transient Occupancy Registration Certificate #: 1169