Mission Bay Hideaway - Sparkling New & Full of Amenities
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
This lovely, two-bedroom, two-bath, vacation rental home-away-from-home, located at 811 Vanitie Ct in Mission Beach, is steps to our beautiful Mission Bay and a few more steps to the Pacific Ocean. It comprises the entire floor of our brand-new custom building on a charming court in North Mission Beach, San Diego, California, offering a private fenced yard with pieceful fountain, and a private, bay view,dining area with gas barbecue.
AND, it is within a five- to ten-minute walk to a wide variety of restaurants and shops, and a short drive to Sea World and other local attractions. It is a perfect getaway!
You are comfortable in our hideaway regardless of the season. It is light and airy, with ceiling fans in each room for warmer days, and a fireplace and central thermostat heating during the cooler days. Granite counters & vanities. Purified water from every tap & to icemaker in fridge.
You have off-street parking for one car, a private washer/dryer, and much more:
* Master bedroom with queen-size bed, TV/cable/VCR, and private full bath
* Second bedroom with two twin beds and TV/cable. Aerobed available in living room for 5th person - $25/day fee
* Separate full bath with tub/shower.
* Fully-equipped kitchen for casual or gourmet cooking. Gas oven/stove, toaster oven, crock pot, blender, etc. Granite counters and an island with bar stools adjacent to indoor eating area.
* Separate inside eating area seating four comfortably, also with fireplace view.
* Cable Flatscreen HDTV/VCR/DVD/stereo in living room. Comfortable Leather Loveseat and Recliner Lounge near fireplace.
* Copy services available if needed.
* WiFi High Speed Internet Access.
* Beach 'toys' including bicycles, chairs, etc., and a library of videos, books, puzzles, and games.
* Tandem Kayak with life vests available on request.
* Steak & Seafood Restaurant - 1 block away
* Paddlewheeler - Nightly Entertainment on Mission Bay.
* A maximum of five individuals is allowed.
* Check-in time is 3:30 PM and Check-out time is 10:30 AM.
* No pets are allowed.
* No smoking is allowed inside the rental.
* A deposit of 25% of total reserved time, based on above rates, is required at time of reservation.
* A $75 Cleaning Fee is required, and, instead of a damage deposit, we request guest obtain $1500 damage insurance from Homeaway for a one-time, $59 fee.
* Balance of payment is due 30 days prior to scheduled check-in date.
* U.S. - Personal check or money order preferred; Credit card payment, with 2.9% fee, via Paypal.
* Non-U.S.: U.S Bank Check or Int'l Money Order preferred. Credit card payment, with 4.45% fee available - request with reservation & a PayPal link will be returned by email.
* Upon receipt of payment, we will send an instruction sheet with directions, answers to FAQ, etc.
CONTACT US at the phone numbers provided below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: Apartment - 1st Floor of Duplex Home
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2002
- 800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Futon or Airbed with electric pump for 5th visitor
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Filtered Water
- Free Long Distance
- Gas Fireplace
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Beach Chairs
- Boat With Paddles
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Small Cooler
- Walkway To Water
Pool / Spa
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 27 - Sep 9, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Cleaning Fee $75
- Tax Rate 10.5%
Credit Card Payment 2.5% fee (3.75% non-U.S.)
Pets less than 50lbs considered, with fee.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Steps to the Pacific Ocean on the West and Mission Bay on the East. Short Walk to numerous restaurants and attractions including Childrens' Playground, Amusement Park, Paddlewheeler with Nightly Entertainment on Mission Bay. Short drive to San Diego Municipal Golf Course & Sea World to South and Pacific Beach & La Jolla to the North.
Other Activities: Surfing Lessons Available - Inquire for Details
Year Purchased: 2002
About: Calina is a Native San Diegan, and Bill arrived in San Diego with the Navy in 1975. We married in 1977, and vowed to someday move to the Beach. We loved taking long walks on the bay or beach and watching gorgeous sunsets. We built our dream home in North Mission Beach in 2002 and built the first floor as an apartment for Calina’s parents. We made sure that Mom and Dad’s place had all the same modern conveniences as we had upstairs. When Mom and Dad decided to move further inland, we converted the apartment to a Vacation Rental. 'Mission Bay Hideaway', is the newest, cleanest and nicest apartment in Mission Bay. Since then, we have had the pleasure of hosting hundreds of families, from all over the world, to enjoy wonderful vacations in Mom and Dad’s apartment. Bill & Calina, San Diego, CA
Why Mission Beach, San Diego, CA, USA:
Our Mission Bay Hideaway, in North Mission Bay, affords the vacationer all the best of the San Diego Beach and Bay atmosphere. Virtually everything is within a very short walking distance: the beach and bay with every conceivable water sport, marinas, bicycle paths, children’s playground, dozens of excellent restaurants and night clubs, lots of shops, a modern supermarket, internet café, local library, Post Office, Metro Bus Stop, and an amusement park and combination gym, indoor pool and wavehouse recreation facility. Most nights of the year, you can watch the evening fireworks from Sea World, a few miles away. Most other attractions in and around San Diego are just a short drive away.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
We take great pains to ensure our Hideaway is one of the cleanest and best maintained properties in the area. Saltillo tile floors and throw rugs help to keep the beach and bay sand from gaining a foothold and the central vacuum makes cleanup easy. Purified water from a whole-house system eliminates the need to procure bottled water or ice. Our Fenced In Front Yard is unique to this neighborhood, with very high trees and flowered vines, providing significant privacy for the dining area. The side parking area provides room for storage of bikes, jetskis, rafts, boogie boards, etc. and can also be used for parking a small vehicle in tandem.
- Secondary: +1 (858)344-6579
Links to more information:
View to Location of Mission Bay Hideaway
Comfy Living Room, view to Dining Area and Front Entrance
Cozy Living Room, Gas Fireplace, Stereo, & HDTV with ATT Uverse DVR, DVD & VCR
Gourmet Kitchen - If you can't find an item, just ring upstairs & we'll deliver.
Master Bedroom Dresser
Guest Bedroom, Twin Beds
Front Yard Dining Area, Natural Gas BBQ
Side Storage Area with 2-Man Kayak & Beach Toys
Peaceful Garden Fountain in Fenced Yard
William Evans & Bahia Belle Park Close By - Seasonal Entertainment on the Belle.
Short (20 Min) Walk to Famous Belmont Park
Front Gate Entrance
View From Dining Area to Living Room
Adjustable TV Mount for Better Viewing
View to Kitchen & Dining Area from Living Room Love Seat
Master Bedroom, Queen Bed and entrance to Master Bathroom
Master Bathroom, Heater Fan in Overhead
Guest Bathroom, Cast Iron Tub/Shower
New Weber, 2-Burner, Natural Gas BBQ, with Storage Drawer & Hood Light
Secure Storage For Bikes, Tools, Aquatic Gear, Chairs, Umbrellas & Cooler
Nearby Sandcastle Competition
Bayview Walkway within Steps
Paddle Board Convention on Mission Bay. Wonder what they discuss?
This listing was first published here in 2002.
Date last modified - Sunday, December 04, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.