Welcome to Ocean Reef Penthouse #2302! You will be greeted by unparalleled views from the twenty third floor! Relax at the beach in this two bedroom, professionally decorated beach condo overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Ocean Reef is a wonderful vacation resort in Panama City Beach, Florida.
You will enjoy taking advantage of the many amenities that this property has to offer, Gulf front pool & hot tub, indoor pool, fitness room overlooking the beach & steam and sauna room are just to name a few!
Less than 1.5 miles to Pier Park and Frank Brown Park, Ocean Reef is the perfect vacation destination to combine the beach, fun and shopping!
Ocean Reef Penthouse #2302...
2 Bedrooms/2 Baths
1,146 Square Feet
Living Room-Queen Sleeper Sofa
3 DVD Players
Beachfront Pool & Hot Tub
Sauna & Steam Room
Community BBQ Grill
Private BBQ Grill
Beach Service for a Fee in Season
High Speed Internet-Wireless
No Pets Allowed
Snowbird Rentals Accepted
Washer/Dryer In Accommodations
What to do while staying in Panama City Beach…
Visit Pier Park, an incredible new shopping complex that offers numerous restaurants.
Shipwreck Island has been a favorite for over 25 years in Panama City Beach, Florida.
Find attractions such as...
• Ocean Motion Wave Pool is a 500,000-gallon pool that generates three foot waves every ten minutes.
• White Knuckle River is a 660-foot long twisting, winding inner tube ride that features tubes large enough for the entire family to splash down in.
• The Rapid River Run is over 300 feet of white water inner tube rafting.
• Skull Island is a family activity pool that is filled with waterfalls, a kiddy slide, and water cannons for impromptu family fun.
• The Tadpole Hole is a gigantic children’s activity pool that includes a frog slide, a ship slide, an elephant slide, a pelican slide and an old submarine known as “The Silly Sub.”
Gulf World Marine park offers live shows featuring dolphins, sea lions, exotic birds and reptiles. A Swim with a Dolphin program is also offered.
Zoo World has over 250 exotic animals, a beautiful botanical garden and is located ½ mile east of Wal-Mart Super Center on Front Beach Road.
Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum is located at the intersection of Front Beach Road, Thomas Drive & Middle Beach Road.
Plan a day at Shell Island for a nature based outing. You can snorkel, fish and enjoy the secluded beaches. Pack your lunch and snacks and enjoy this incredible island.
Enjoy tennis, soccer, swimming, softball, or football? Then make plans to visit the Frank Brown Sports Complex.
The activities in Panama City Beach are almost limitless. Enjoy dolphin cruises, fishing from the pier, jet skis, parasailing, go-carts & goofy golf. So pack your bags and come join us!