|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Whether you’re traveling to Kauai to hike through its lush, mystical forests or to simply soak up the tropical sun, you’re sure to fall in love with this breathtaking Hawaiian island…
Experience the best of Kauai by staying in this second story 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo, where ultimate relaxation and incredible views await you! With enough sleeping accommodations for 4 guests on comfortable king-sized beds, this unit is the perfect size for a small family or couple out for a tropical North Shore getaway. You and your companions will enjoy the condo’s gorgeous interior, complete with charming island-inspired decorations and all the amenities you need to be as relaxed as possible during your stay, including air conditioning, cable TV, in-unit laundry facilities, and a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher. There are lanais off of the living room and each bedroom, which look out over the smaller of the 2 Hanalei Bay Resort swimming pools and the Bali Hai ocean view. At the end of another fantastic day in paradise, step outside to one of the your lanais, mai tai in hand, and take in the incredible Hawaiian scenery. Definitely try to wake up early and catch at least one sunrise over the ocean - It’ll take your breath away!
You simply can’t beat this location! From here, you’ll be minutes away from numerous local attractions, including the Makai Golf Club at Princeville and Hanalei Beach Park. The beaches on Kauai’s North Shore are also great places for beginner surfers, so don’t be afraid to give it a try!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include cable TV, air conditioning, 2 private lanais, boogie boards and beach mats, pool and beach toys, AM/FM stereo, cooler, in-unit washer/dryer, and a fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Beautiful Bali Hai ocean views off the lanai!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: King-sized Bed
- Queen-sized Murphy bed can sleep 2 additional guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- An $18/day resort fee will be charged to you by Hanalei Bay Resort upon check-in, which includes parking, phone service, including US long distance, use of resort amenities, and wireless internet access
TAT # W01110186-01
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
Nicely updated condo in a perfect location! The view of gorgeous Hanalei Bay had us at hello! We appreciated the upgraded amenities (beach chairs, high end soaps, shampoos, linens). Only minor detraction - too many artificial plants for our liking, but again, minor feedback for the owner.