Rooms & beds
queen · sleep sofa /futon
Toilet · combination tub/shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Max. occupancy is 3 people including infant/childMax. occupancy is 3 people including infant/child
No events - Not allowed inside condo or on the propertyNot allowed inside condo or on the property
No smoking - No smoking or inside the condo or on the lanaiNo smoking or inside the condo or on the lanai
Max guests: 3 - Max. occupancy is 3 people, including infants/kidsMax. occupancy is 3 people, including infants/kids
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- An initial set of starter essentials (shampoo, trash bags, toilet tissue, etc.) is provided for your arrival. Refills/replenishment is not provided.
- There is no daily housekeeping or maid service. We can schedule a mid-stay room cleaning for you prior to your stay. Cost is $85/cleaning.
- Maximum occupancy is 3 people, including infants/kids. It is prohibited to host gatherings in our condo with non-guests.
Hosted by Heather & Khaled JafarAsk a question
About Heather & Khaled Jafar
Kauai is our home away from home. We treasure the laid-back Aloha spirit of the Kauai culture, revere the spectacular wildlife of the ocean and forests, and are in constant awe of the tropical beauty of this quiet, peaceful island. This photo of us was taken just a few feet in front of the condo, on peaceful Waipouli Beach!
Why Heather & Khaled Jafar chose
There is nothing more satisfying for us than spending time on our condo's lanai taking in all the wonderful direct ocean views and listening to the relaxing sounds of the surf. Our condo is also central to both the North and South shores and minutes away from spectacular rain forest hikes, making it the ideal location for exploring all of Kauai.
What makes this Condo unique
We find that our favorite place to watch whales (in season) is from the comfort of our own lanai. With the ocean just steps from the lanai, there's nothing quite as soothing as falling asleep to the sound of the surf every night. Finally, the sunrises from the lanai are spectacular! Please refer to our other Kauai Islander on the Beach listings #604802 and #1001239!