Hanalei Bay Resort 5201 One Bedroom Studio (Orchid) $180 / per night.
Hanalei Bay Resort 5201 Orchid is a one-bedroom studio with air conditioned and was completely remodeled and has a king bed and a twin sofa sleeper. This is a studio and does not have a full kitchen but does have a mini refrigerator, and coffee maker. (Note: no microwave/toaster oven/hot plate per newly enforced county ordinance--applicable resort wide) The condo has cable TV, DVD, free wireless internet and overlooks the second pool, the north shore mountains, and beautiful Hanalei Bay
_____________Studio ~ Orchid________________
Cedar lined drawers.
End tables have built in USB and electrical charging stations.
Custom wool rugs.
Wall mounted HD TV HD cable and DVD
Large 52” wood ceiling fan.
Bamboo window treatments with privacy black out.
Perfect Sleeper Firm Plush MattressTwin Sofa Sleeper
____________Kitchenette ~ Orchid_____________
10 cup Mr. Coffee maker.
Set of dishes.
Kauai coffee, teas, and Crystal Lite starter set
_____________Bathroom ~ Orchid_____________
Granite counter tops.
Custom travertine bath with ADA support handrail.
Quite low flush toilet with soft close.
Bath & Body soaps and lotions
Hanalei Bay Resort charges a $20 per night Resort fee for parking, tennis, and all the amenities.
Additional resort amenities include:
* complimentary golf cart service: Golf carts can take you to/from your car, condo, beach, etc.
* 2010 Fodor's Choice award-winning, main swimming pool
* 10 person hot tub with a large waterfall
* sandy beach entry into the pool and shallow area for the little ones
* waterfalls in the pool with a small cave behind one of them
* resort towel service: trade your wet resort towels for dry ones
* propane BBQ grills
* free parking
* 24 hour front desk
* water sport rentals (surf boards, additional snorkel gear, etc.)
* 8 tennis courts
* tennis pro shop
* tennis equipment rental
* beach access to Puu Poa beach (shared with the St. Regis next door)
* close proximity to world renowned Princeville golf courses with discounted rates!!!
*Mai Tai Mondays!
Hanalei Bay Resort charges a Resort Fee of $20/day (plus tax).
Hanalei Bay Resort charges a parking fee of $6/day (plus tax).
The fees are collected at check-out.