Only 10 minutes from the airport and downtown... this recently remodeled, family friendly, luxury home soars high atop its neighbors, just two blocks from the beach!! If you're here to see the many sites of San Diego, there isn't a better location!
Since 2013, there has been more than 150k in improvements made to the home, including all new flooring, theater/media room, tv's, paint, bedding and custom indoor and outdoor furniture. No expense has been spared. As the many great reviews and pictures show, this is not your typical beach rental.
- Spectacular ocean and sunset views
- Penthouse suite with private jacuzzi and ocean views from king bed
- Brand new luxury home theater/media room with 65" TV, Directv, Playstation & Netflix
- Five sectional sofas (three indoors/two outdoors)
- Two modern outdoor lounge and entertaining areas with seating for 10+ each
- Gourmet kitchen featuring Sub-Zero, Wolf, Miele and Dacor appliances
- A huge library of books, kids toys, magazines and board games (Chess, Battleship, Dominos, Connect Four, Yahtzee, Trivial Pursuit, Legos, Trucks, Jenga..etc)
- 2 Pack and Play cribs and quality high chair
- Custom built-in surround sound/entertainment system
- Beach toys, boogie boards, beach chairs and cooler
- Master Bedroom: 1 King bed (upstairs master, sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 2: 1 Queen bed (upstairs, sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 3: 1 Full (main floor, sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 4: 2 Queens (downstairs media room, sleeps 4)
- Bedroom 5: 1 Queen, 1 Full (downstairs master suite, sleeps 4)
This home is PERFECT for large families with kids, business travelers, family reunions or a special occasion with friends. NO loud groups or bachelor parties!!
Sleeps up to 14 in 7 luxury beds plus high quality air mattress!
The luxury rental has an on-site property management office and the owner is dedicated to answering any and all questions or concerns you may have 24 hours a day.
*This property is centrally located and only 10-minutes from downtown San Diego and high above the ocean in the Sunset Cliffs area of Point Loma. It's the perfect spot to get away from it all or to take advantage of walking, hiking, surfing, boating, golfing, Sea World, San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park & Old Town.*