'Romance in Paradise' Beautiful Ocean View! Steps to the Beach, Tropical Setting(50 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Studio
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Tropically decorated corner unit. Ocean view! Steps to the beach!
We offer many extras including free Netflix, electric skillet, beach chairs, beach towels and cooler, etc. to make your stay feel like a home away from home.
Aloha and welcome to paradise!!! Perhaps the perfect setting for a romantic getaway! This condominium unit features a new Memory Foam Queen size bed, a couch that turns into a full size bed. new 32 inch flat screen television with Blu Ray DVD Player (can watch Netflix online, Hulu, etc from wi-fi tv), wireless internet access, modern and updated bath, coffee maker, microwave, blender, a rice cooker/vegetable steamer, electric skillet and a sandwich/panini maker.
Guests have everything they need to cook almost any meal.
Our condo features tile flooring throughout, and best of all; a lanai with a spectacular white water view of the blue Pacific Ocean. It is a perfect spot to watch the sunrise with an early breakfast or the approaching evening with a glass of wine. Romance is in the air!...
Outside you can relax under the shaded palapas by the gorgeous ocean-side swimming pool or jacuzzi and enjoy the full service tiki bar. There are also BBQ gas grills for an evening cookout.
Each booking receives 3 complimentary 100% Hawaiian coffee filter packs to enjoy.
Islander on the Beach- Aston Hotel and Resort is located on the beautiful Coconut Coast of Kauai, on the edge of wonderful Kapa'a Town, one of the best areas on the island for shopping and restaurants. It is also located only ten minutes from the airport and is centrally located between the North Shore and its dramatic beaches, mountains and waterfalls and the South Shore with its additional shopping, restaurants and sunny beaches. There are numerous restaurants and shops within walking distance of your condo including the wonderful Coconut Marketplace. And outside your door? Your own sunny beach to enjoy when you are not out visiting the wonderful sites of Kauai.
Ready for some activities? Everything is close to the Coconut Coast including the wonderful new East Side Bike Path that eventually will lead from Lydgate Park to Kealia Beach. This ocean front bike and foot path provides miles of enjoyment for those who stroll or ride its broad path from one end of Kapa'a to the other.
On site at the Islander on the Beach enjoy a tropical pool with cabana bar, restaurant and gift shop as well as acres and acres of beautifully maintained grounds. Come for a few days or a few weeks and you will see why this the Islander on the Beach is one of Kauai's most convenient and best lodging choices.
Check in time: 3 p.m.
Check out time: 11 a.m.
Note: Minimum stay is 3 nights at $115 per night. There is a $95 cleaning fee. Hawaii State applicable taxes to the nightly rate is 13.4%. A fully refundable damage fee of $100 is required. There are no other fees charged and parking is free. We prefer electronic check but also accept credit cards. A 3% fee is added to all credit card payments.
Cancellation Policy: 100% refund if cancelled at least 90 days prior to arrival. If less than 90 days and an extenuating circumstance occurs, guests may reschedule booking at no additional cost from 1-60 days prior to arrival depending on each individuals life emergency. We understand that life emergencies happen to anyone.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- On floor 3
- 368 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- House Rules: 1. Smoking is NOT allowed in the unit or within 20 feet of the building. 2. Treat our property as you would have others treat your property. 3. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order 4. Clean up after yourself- Do NOT bring sand into the condo. There is an outside shower by the pool for rinsing off self and belongings (boogie boards, etc.) 5. Only use appliances for their intended uses. 6. Ladies, please do not clean your makeup on the towels. 7. This unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Beach View:
- Mountain View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 2 people
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning fee $95 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $100
- Tax Rate 13.4%
There is a $95.00 cleaning fee. Hawaii State applicable taxes to the nightly rate is 13.4%. A fully refundable damage fee of $100 is required. parking is free. We prefer electronic check but also accept credit cards. There is a 3% charge for payment by credit card.
1. Check in time is 3pm. Check out time is 11am. (Please be courteous and make sure to follow the rules especially with checking out.). Smoking is NOT allowed in the unit or within 20 feet of the building.
2. Treat our property as you would have others treat your property.
3. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
4. Clean up after yourself- Do NOT bring sand into the condo. There is an outside shower by the pool for rinsing off self and belongings (boogie boards, etc.)
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Ladies, please do not clean your makeup on the towels.
7. This unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
8. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
9. There will be a $25 charge if the key is lost. Please make sure to use the pink and blue keychains to secure the keys or use your own keychain.
10. Pets are NOT allowed.
11. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
12. Hot Tub: [No children under 14 without supervision]
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Only 3 minutes from Smith's Tropical Paradise Luau. Free Shuttle service offered by Smiths!
- Only 10 minutes away from the Lihue Airport.
- Within walking distance from the Coconut Market Place and restaurants.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: About the owner: Aloha from Lily Robinson. I moved to the beautiful Garden Island of Kauai in 2007 and got married here. I actually had my honeymoon night at Islander on the Beach. I fell in love with paradise and decided to own a vacation rental to let others enjoy the natural beauty and many activities the area offers. I manage the property and love sharing the warm aloha spirit with others.
Why the Owner Chose Kapaa, HI, USA:
Islander on the Beach is centrally located on the island-close to the airport, restaraunts and shopping. Easy access to the North Shore, South Shore and West Shore.
The Unique Benefits at this Studio:
Owners are available with activities suggestions, fun ideas, ect. We speak English and Spanish. Hablamos Inglés y Español.
- Primary: 808-212-6152
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Kilauea light house.
a perfect scene for romance...
enjoy your morning coffee with this pleasant and relaxing ocean view.
You can also grill your favorite meat or veggies right by the pool area.
Poolside full service bar
Kalalau Lookout. Kokee State Park.
our kitchenette is equipped with almost everything you need to prepare any meal.
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, March 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.