Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
The Vrbo Bear stayed here
We found this property to be beary special
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Den, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Murphy Beds (1) A murphy bed with luxurious queen-sized mattress in the den affords an additional sleeping space with privacy screens.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - No smoking allowed inside the unit or on grounds.No smoking allowed inside the unit or on grounds.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Adults only allowed in the Makai pool. The Mauka family pool is right next to our unit.
- If you need to cancel after paying the balance at the 60 day mark, we can refund you IF we are able to rerent for your dates.
- Please note tht Wailea Beach Villas is a no-smoking property. Please observe house rules "quiet time" 10pm to 7am. Babies & Toddlers count as guests
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Property has guest safety measures
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted byAsk a question
Mike and Jeri Ireland enjoy meeting friends all over the world for scuba diving adventures. But one of their all-time favorite dive sites, Molokini, is visible from the lanai of their gorgeous Maui condo at the Wailea Beach Villas.
purchased this Condo in 2005
Why chose Wailea
We love our unit overlooking the pool. The tiki torches and waterfall combine with the luxurious landscaping to impart a Hawaiian feeling that is hard to duplicate. And the view of Molokini, where we have had many wonderful dives, is absolutely superb. Nothing beats coffee in the AM, watching the dive boats...unless it is a glass of wine in the evening, watching the evening sky above the glow of tiki torches!
What makes this Condo unique
The location at the Wailea Beach Villas is unbeatable. Our staff is helpful and full of Aloha spirit. It's a two minute walk to great restaurants and shopping at the Shops of Wailea. And the walk to the beach is absolutely stunning. You'll pass pools, waterfalls, gorgeous Hawaiian flowers. It is truly a unique location and we are happy to be able to offer it to our guests.