About this rental
Rooms & beds
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
- No smoking
Hosted by CindiAsk a question
Built the House in 2005. Newly renovated rooms. Many renovations planned and in motion at this time. I am enjoying every part of hosting guests from around the world.
Why Cindi chose Hawaiian Paradise Park
Centrally located for HILO, PUNA, Volcanoes National Park. Close to the water and whale watching. This is a nice 5 unit house. All units have a private full bath and toilet, Queen bed, TV, refrigerator and microwave. A laptop or other device can be connected to TV through the HDMI cord supplied for you. Wi-Fi. Cell phones work great for Verizon and ATT. Some others work also. Could be spotty, but that's Hawaii.
What makes this House unique
Very Quiet, great star watching. Drink your coffee in the morning while taking in the birds and peaceful atmosphere from your screened in lanai.
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Check in after 3:00 PM
Check out before 11:00 AM
Maximum overnight guests: 2
Minimum age to rent: 21
2. Quiet Time from 10 pm to 6 am. Please respect other guests and keep the music and entertainment down to a reasonable level.
4. Gambling, contraband, prostitution, weapons, explosives, flammable objects, poisons, drugs, animals are strictly prohibited on premises.
5. Damage to Property: The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the property caused by themselves or their guests.
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC)
Follows regional health guidelines: COVID-19 Health & Safety Standards (Hawaii - USA)