'Falls View at Toxaway' a Mountain Home with Waterfall View!(92 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 5 Bedrooms, 4 Baths (Sleeps 12)
Further Information on Amenities:: 2 A/C units to provide separate comfort controls to 2 levels. New large washer & dryer located in laundry room. Many bed sheets of high quality sheet ct. (450ct. - 600ct.) Capable of multi car parking with easy access to lower level entrance door. Great convenience during inclement weather. Gas powered fireplaces produce excellent heat source with a romantic atmosphere. 1 large 60in HD flat screen plasma, 32in HD LCD flat screen, 2 26in HD LCD flat screens with DVR capable. All connected to DirectTV satellite. Variety of DVDs available. Variety of CDs available with whole house speakers in all rooms and including 6 outside deck speakers. Large jetted tub in master bathroom. 7 person Jacuzzi brand hot tub with lights and double waterfalls. Telephones in all rooms with intercom capabilities. Two Large Interior Stone Fireplaces, Wet Bar with Small Refrigerator, Games, Game Table.
Further Information on Amenities Continued: : High quality solid wood kitchen cabinets with self closing draws and pull out lower level shelves. 2 large pantries available. High quality cutlery, utensils and pots/pans. Cookware and glasses accommodate up to 16 persons. Double door stainless steel refrigerator with exterior water/ice dispenser (crush/cube). Small refrigerator at lower level bar. Large new stainless steel dishwasher. Above gas stove microwave with rotating interior mechanism. Large stainless steel grill with top grills and side burner. Directly connected to house propane system. Never have to worry about running out of propane gas! Huge wood deck with 2 sets of steps for convenience access to lower paved patio and additional stone patio exterior fireplace. Portion of wood deck is covered. High quality exterior furniture and ceiling fan provided on deck and lower patio areas. Whole House Stereo, Full Kitchen w/Granite Tops & Stainless Steel Appliances, Gas Stove, Coffee Maker, Jetted Tub in Master Bath.
Why the Owner Chose Lake Toxaway: : Living mostly just outside of Washington, DC and having to suffer with those hot sticky mid August heat waves and poor air quality days had us traveling to the mild and clear air of Western North Carolina. It didn't take long to fall in love with the environment and the beautiful scenery of the mountains. We decided to build our large family home in the mountains with a great view of a waterfall to accommodate our family.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2010
- 3400 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 12
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
- Master bedroom has king bed and a sitting area that can accommodate sleeping area for infant. Has large walk-in closet and full bath with jacuzzi tub and separate shower. Lower level has queen bedroom with walk-in closet and full bath just steps away. Lower level also has bedroom great for kids. Has bunk beds with a trundle bed for additional use. Main level (just off kitchen) has a 'Day Bed' that can be transformed into a king size bed. Bathroom just steps away. In our top level there are 2 double beds and 2 single beds and a full bathroom and walk-in closet....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- Master bathroom has double sinks.
- Recess lighting equipped with dimmers provides the elegance to feel romantic. If that does not do it, than just step outside to the 7 person 'Jacuzzi' with two lighted waterfalls and a lighting system that adds excitement. On those cool days or nights maybe you will want to relax on our stone patio around the stone fire pit. A great place to enjoy conversation and still have a view of the waterfall! Living room and dining room vaulted ceilings and large windows provide spectacular views of the waterfall and the beautiful mountain landscape. Main level accommodates eat in dining for 9. Fully-equipped kitchen has an island that seats 3 with hardwood floors throughout and granite counter tops. Master suite has a king-size bed, sitting area with great views of the waterfall and access to the deck. Satellite TV with DVR is available inside a handsome TV cabinet. Master bath provides a stand up shower and/or whirlpool bath with custom tile throughout. High Speed Internet with WiFi available!...moreless
- Games For Kids
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
Local Services & Businesses
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 9 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning:
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch / Veranda
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Wood Deck
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 - Oct 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Nov 18 - Nov 26, 2017
5 night min stay
Dec 18 - Dec 18, 2017
7 night min stay
Christmas/New Year Holiday
Dec 19 - Jan 2, 2018
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Pet Fee $100 + tax
- Cleaning Fee $195 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Tax Rate 11.75%
If using a credit card a small processing fee of 3% of total due will be added if discussed prior with owner. If you're using our "Book it Now" feature the credit card processing fee will be required at a later date after the initial payment.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Only minutes from Brevard, sapphire, Cashiers, and Highlands, NC. Atlanta, GA less than 3 hours away. Asheville Regional Airport approx. 50 minutes away. If you enjoy the water an approximate 20 minute ride gets you to water skiing, tubing, boating, water slides, etc. Along the way, stop and visit the many beautiful waterfalls and state parks. Gorges State Park borders this mountain property providing a executive luxury mountain vacation home with lots of privacy. This vacation paradise guarantees to satisfy the active vacationer or one that wants to relax. Whatever your interest, 'Falls View at Toxaway' is the place for you!
Other Activities: Shopping, Kayaking, Boating, Tubing, Wildlife Viewing
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: We met as childhood sweethearts and have been married for over 40 plus years! During that time we raised six children. We retired and have close ties to the Washington, D.C. area where most of our children are still located.
Why the Owner Chose Lake Toxaway, NC, USA:
My wife is originally from northwestern NC so building this beautiful home in western Carolina was a natural choice for us. We love the scenery and tranquility of the mountains and surrounding waterfalls.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
When we bought this property years ago we had a vision to build a home that would be comfortable for our family. Later we decided to open our home to guests so they could enjoy the wonderful atmosphere and natures beauty are family so enjoyed.
- Primary: +1 4438643440 Ron's Cell
- Secondary: +1 4438641713 Deb's Cell
- Tertiary: +1 3014904170 Home
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Large deck, covered parking, Jacuzzi, fire pit, professionally landscaped
Front View of Home
Professionally Decorated Living Room
Dining room table sits six with elegant light above.
Master Bedroom/Sitting Room with Waterfall view
Main level bedroom. Day bed folds out to King Size Bed. Steps from full bath.
Bunk beds lower level bedroom. Lower pull out bed too. Great view of waterfall
Rustic Lower Level 60in TV
Large Lower level has game table reversable for card games. Foosball table too!
Covered Deck, Gas Grill, Fan, Upgraded Furniture
Wood provided for outdoor firepit.
Covered lower outdoor area!
Beautiful View of Lake Toxaway Waterfall
Driveway leading to upper parking area and entrance to covered parking.
Living Room, Kitchen and Dining Room
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Bar seating
Comfortable Queen Size Bed on Lower Level
Upper level bedroom with 2 double & 2 single beds. TV/full bath & walkin closet
Lower level with rustic panels throughout. Actual trees within decorated ceiling
Full wet bar with seating throughout. Small Frig. for those cold drinks!
Gas grill connected directly to gas line. No Tanks needed!! Covered seated area.
Fire Pit Sitting Area near Jacuzzi
Covered lower area for social gathering next to hot tub. Hammick Too!
Additional parking in covered area for those bad weather days!
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.