Prepare to be delighted the moment you arrive at this 3 story, 7 bedroom, 9 bath, oceanfront home perfect for two families or a gathering of friends for your ideal “right on the beach” vacation. This stunning gem has all the amenities that you could ever wish for in a vacation home.
Shimmering Pacific Ocean rays reflect back to you from all 3 levels of this stellar, sun light-filled home, with the crown jewel being the large 4th floor roof top deck complete with hot tub, barbecue, bar, refrigerator, and plentiful seating. Prepare to have your breath taken away as you overlook the Pacific Ocean and relax and recharge absolutely any time of the day or night.
Located on the 3rd floor:
- fully equipped modern kitchen with a small TV and seating for 5 at a breakfast bar.
- family room with a large comfortable seating area for 8, a 48" TV, and a fireplace. A privacy curtain can also separate these two rooms.
- full hallway bathroom with shower/tub
- private washer and dryer
- bedroom #1 with a queen bed, en suite bathroom, twin pullout futon for additional sleeping space, TV and a desk area.
- bedroom #2 with a queen bed, en suite bathroom, and TV
Please note that access from the third floor to second floor is via an external staircase only. While most of our guests enjoy the privacy this provides, it is important that all guests understand this important aspect of the home prior to booking.
Located on the 2nd floor:
- great room featuring spectacular white water views, a comfortable seating, fireplace, and a 42" flat screen TV. This space has its own small balcony complete with a bar table and seating from which to enjoy the spectacular ocean views.
- located adjacent to great room is the ocean front master suite (bedroom #3) which can be separated from the great room with a privacy curtain. Fall asleep to the sounds of the surf in the ultra comfortable queen bed and wake up refreshed ready to enjoy the day.
- a separate ocean view full bathroom with shower/tub, dual sinks, and a small TV
- a second fully equipped modern kitchen
- bedroom #4 with twin bunk beds, a TV and an en suite bathroom
- bedroom #5 with a full bed, TV, and a full en suite bathroom
- bedroom #6 with with queen bed, en suite bathroom and TV.
- A wet bar is located in the hallway as is another full bath.
Located on the 1st floor:
- ocean view family room featuring a fireplace, 36” flat screen TV, and a large comfortable couch. All communal living areas are designed to take advantage of the ocean views, with full wall glass windows and doors
- fully equipped kitchen including a breakfast bar for 5, a dining table for 6, and a 24” TV
- beachfront outdoor patio with barbecue, fridge, fire pit, a small bar, and plenty of outdoor seating
- hallway bath with dual vanity sinks and a shower/tub combo
- bedroom #7 with a queen bed, 24" TV, and a full en suite bathroom
- a privacy-curtained hallway sleeping nook for 1 with a TV (this is not considered a bedroom, but can be used as extra sleeping space)
- hallway laundry room with washer and dryer
- 3 car garage
- outdoor shower
You will be delighted that you chose this home for your special vacation interlude! For exquisite, yet comfortable, beach living it truly has it all!
THINGS WE LOVE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY:
Stellar rooftop deck with private hot tub and everything you need to enjoy this "diamond in the sky" haven any time day or night
3 full kitchens so meal and snack preparation can easily fit into the rest of your day
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
You can access the second floor from the first floor via an interior staircase, however, access from the second floor to the third floor is via an external staircase only.
No smoking is allowed inside any of our properties.
This home does have air conditioning although it is rarely needed due to ocean breezes that flow through the house. Please consult with our reservation team if you wish to use the AC.