Know before you go
Under California’s Regional Stay Home Order, non-essential travel is currently unlawful in many parts of the state. We encourage you to learn more about restrictions that may be in effect in your destination before booking.Learn more
REMODELED!Pet-Friendly Home, 2 Bedrooms + Library, 2 Baths, Hot Tub (Sleeps 4-6
Large master bedroom with extremely comfortable temperpedic Cal King bed with soothing decor and bright windows with ocean and pastoral views, sliding glass door to the deck and hot tub. Spacious walk-in closet with mult-level hanging racks and plenty of drawers. Wall-mounted TV as well! Attached master bathroom.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - We don't recommend more than 2 dogs.We don't recommend more than 2 dogs.
No events - Must ask Owner's permission and explain the event.Must ask Owner's permission and explain the event.
No smoking - Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property.Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 40
- If you leave excessive dog hair, sand, etc. in house on furnishings, you will be charged extra.
- With COVID and rules I must follow, if guests use excessive laundry they will be charged more, due to extra cleaning/sanitation we must adhere to.
- Guests must sign contract and COVID agreement (per Mendocino County). If they allow extra guests without permission they will be charged.
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Property has guest safety measures
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Melissa BeachAsk a question