By Lake Mich. & Portage Lk Beaches, Great View, Secluded, a/C, Sleeps 19(5 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
5 Bdrm, 3 Ba, finished basement, lakeview, by Lk MI beaches, secluded home, a/c
From June 28th to August 16th this home requires a weeklong, Sunday to Sunday rotation.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 19, Beds for 16-19
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 5 - Jun 14, 2017
2 night min stay
Jun 15 - Jul 1, 2017
3 night min stay
Jul 2 - Aug 19, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Sunday
Late Summer Rates
Aug 20 - Sep 3, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $200
- Pet Fee $175
- Refundable Damage Deposit $400
- Tax Rate 6%
Cancellation Policy: Deposit in full is cancelled 90 days or more in advance. Less than 90 days, no refund.
from mid June 28th to August 16th the home rotates Sunday to Sunday.
1. Smoking: Smoking is not allowed indoors on the Property. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. Overnight Stay and Occupants of the Property: People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the Property. Guest shall be solely responsible for all persons on the Property during their rental of the Property.
3. Disclaimer and Indemnification: Guest agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Homeowner from any and all:
1) claims; or
2) damages to Guest or to Guest’s invitees arising from any accidents, injuries, illness, or intentional acts by Guest or Guest’s invitees that occur on the Property. Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest or any of Guest’s invitees. By accepting this rental reservation, it is agreed that Guest is expressly assuming the risk of any harm or claims arising from Guest’s or Guest’s invitees’ use of the Property. Notwithstanding the above, Homeowner shall not be released from liability associated with Homeowner’s intentional acts.
4. Property Condition and Damage: Guest agrees to keep the Property and all its furnishings in good and clean condition. Guest agrees to be responsible for any damage caused to the Property by Guest’s invitees and further agrees to promptly report to Homeowner or Homeowner’s representative any damage to the Property. Guest agrees to be responsible for and reimburse Homeowner for any such repairs as are necessary to restore the Property to its original condition.
5. Personal Property of Guest and Invitees: Guest shall immediately remove all of Guest’s and their invitees’ personal property from the Property at the end of the rental period. Property not removed by Guest within twenty-four (24) hours after such expiration or termination shall be c
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Car: Not Necessary
Home is located just off M22, designated by National Geographic, as one of the most scenic drives in America traversing along Lake Michigan coastline through orchards, wineries, lighthouses, and quaint towns offering unique shopping and eating opportunities. There are six championship golf courses in our county alone. World class fishing on lakes and streams. Guides are available. Within a couple of miles you walk onto one of the best stretches of sandy beaches in the world.
Lg deck w/gas fire pit & heater, overlooking Portage Lk. off glassed in porch.
Glassed in porch
Large dining room table with seating for 10.
Glassed in porch between living room and outdoor deck.
Three sets of bunkbeds in basement game room. Also 2 futons.
Bedroom with full bed. There are 3 full baths.
Bedroom with 2 twin beds.
This Lake Michigan beach 2 miles from home. Beautiful sunsets & beach bonfires.
A relaxing day tubing down the Platte River. Area tubing, kayak, and canoe trips
Charter fishing on Lake Michigan. Get on board just a couple miles from home.
Skiing at Crystal Mountain under 30 minutes away.
Jumping off pier at Lake Michigan beach.
Kitchen w/2 refrigerators, hot water dispenser, garbage compact, ice machine.
Living room with a sofabed.
Basement great room
Bedroom with a queen bed. Bedrooms not showing has a full bed. Three full baths.
One of five bedrooms. This one with a full.
Kids playing in the shallows just off the beach.
Beach campfire roasting marshmellows.
Golf at Arcadia Bluffs, The Heathlands, Manistee Nat'l., just to name a few.
World class fishing on one of the many area rivers. Fishing guides available.
Hundreds of miles of snowmobile trails on Benzie/Manistee Snowbird trail system.
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 08, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.