This incredible, ultra modern loft located on a quite street of Manhattan's SoHo, at the center of everything cool. This impeccable loft has it all, boosting 2,000 soft! Tastefully decorated to the highest design standards, this is certainly one of the most gorgeous apartments in New York City. We will make your stay unforgettable!
LOCATION. LOCATION. VACATION. Beautifully designed 2,000 sq ft loft in prime SoHo. Original cast iron loft, on a quiet landmarked cobblestoned block. Luxurious SoHo living at its best.
LOFT. The harmonious open living space with high 11.5 foot ceilings retains the loft's natural light and airy feel, while bold blocks of contrasting color and wall cutouts complement a collection of Mid-Century furniture and art. Sleek, clean lines, the gorgeous hardwood floors throughout.
LIVE. The open layout living/dining area features a contemporary sofa, glass coffee table, a beautiful custom made 8 person walnut dining table, and other eclectic mid century furnishings. The bedroom features a TepurPedic queen bed appointed luxuriously in hotel quality bedding. The entire space features a variety of contemporary art pieces.
RELAX. The living room features a TV equipped with Apple TV & Netflix memberships are provided. There is a sound system - you can play music via a WiFi network.
KIDS. Walk to the local playground, where kids can burn off some energy or cool off in the public swimming pool in the summer afternoon, or hop on the subway and explore the city’s many family-friendly attractions.
EAT. The kitchen is state of the art - stainless steel countertops and appliances - microwave, oven range, dishwasher, and is stocked with all the cook & glassware you will need.
WiFi is of course included.
- A convenient location in the heart of SoHo.
- Easy access to subway, putting the city’s attractions at your fingertips.
- Award-winning interior design, with modern lines.
- Expertly curated mid-century furniture, art and vintage finds.
- Natural light floods the spacious living room creating a warm space.
- The fully-equipped, modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout add warmth and depth.
- Elevated, master bedroom can be closed off with sliding curtains.
- Children’s room stocked with lots of Lego, books, board games and more.
- The sleek, minimalist bathroom with a chic modern glass and pedestal sink.
- 3rd floor walk up, freight elevator available for check in and out.
- Guests are permitted to park a stroller in the lobby for convenience.
- Central A/C.
- Property Manager 24/7
- Housekeeper available upon request
MAXIMUM SLEEPS 6
- The master bedroom has a queen size bed
- Children's bedroom bunk has 2 twin beds.
- An additional queen airbed is provided upon request for the studio/study.
** MINIMUM 2 WEEK STAY **
** SPECIAL MONTHLY RATES 25% OFF**
REVIEWS in our GUEST BOOK:
Thanks so much for having us as guests in your wonderful home. It has been a real pleasure to be here in the think of it in Soho and at the time to have such a sublime oasis to find some time out. All of your furnishings, finishes and attention to detail are second to none; a real mid century modern work of art itself.
Neven Family / New Zealand
We loved our stay at Greene Street, with two small children this was perfect for us. The loft was everything we had hoped for and exactly as described. The furnishings are amazing - almost like a MadMen set - and really add to the ambiance. The location could not have been better, everything basically at your doorstep. Within easy walking of Tribeca, West Village, Nolita, NoHo, Little Italy and of cause in the heart of SoHo.
Fiona and Geoff were super helpful and it really was like a home away from home - with beautiful furniture. We'll definitely be back.
Harkin Family / England
Dear Geoff, Fiona and Jet, thank you for being fabulous hosts! We enjoyed staying in your beautiful home. Very special thanks to Jet for sharing his toys. We loved our outings to Versuvio playground, Ben's pizza, Aurora restaurant and Nyonya delivery! Hope to cross paths again!
Bandak Family / Middle East