** PLUM GUIDE OFFICIAL SELECTION**
At least once in your life, you must stay at this incredible, ultra modern home located in a quiet street of Manhattan's SoHo, at the center of everything cool. This impeccable loft has it all, boosting 2,000 sqft! Tastefully decorated to the highest design standards, this is certainly one of the most gorgeous apartments in New York City. We will make your stay unforgettable!
** SPECIAL MONTHLY RATES 25% OFF**PLUM GUIDE APPROVED.
Only 1 in every 100 homes reviewed makes official Plum Guide selection. The Plum Guide handpicks the world's finest holiday homes. Being awarded a prestigious Plum badge certifies that a home has satisfied Plum's 150 expert-tested criteria - from location and design to shower pressure and Wi-Fi speeds; from value to host quality and more. So consider a Plum badge the ultimate guarantee of a great stay.
LOCATION. LOCATION. LOCATION.
Beautifully designed 2,000 sq ft loft in prime SoHo. Original cast iron loft, on a quiet landmarked cobblestoned block. Luxurious SoHo living at its best.
The harmonious open living space with high 11.5 foot ceilings retains the loft's natural light and airy feel, while bold blocks of contrasting color and wall cutouts complement a collection of Mid-Century furniture and art. Sleek, clean lines, the gorgeous hardwood floors throughout.
The open layout living/dining area features a contemporary sofa, glass coffee table, a beautiful custom made walnut dining table, and other eclectic Mid-Century furnishings. The master bedroom features a heavenly TepurPedic mattress. The entire space features a variety of contemporary art pieces.
The living room features a Smart TV equipped with Amazon & Netflix memberships are provided. There is a sound system - you can play music via a Bluetooth network.
Table tennis table and Xbox first generation gaming console can be set up if requested. Provided is fun selection of toys, books and board games. Walk to the local playground, where kids can burn off some energy or cool off in the public swimming pool in the summer.
The kitchen is state of the art - stainless steel countertops and appliances - microwave, oven range, dishwasher, and is stocked with all the cook & glassware you will need.
Wi-Fi is of course included.
- A convenient location in the heart of SoHo.
- Easy access to subway, putting the city’s attractions at your fingertips.
- Award-winning interior design, with modern lines.
- Expertly curated mid-century furniture, art and vintage finds.
- Natural light floods the spacious living room creating a warm space.
- The fully-equipped, modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout add warmth and depth.
- Elevated, master bedroom can be closed off with sliding curtains.
- Children’s room stocked with lots of Lego, books and games.
- Table Tennis table and Xbox available upon request.
- 50" Smart TV with NetFlix, YouTube & Amazon Prime.
- The sleek, minimalist bathroom with a chic modern glass.
- 3rd floor walk up, freight elevator available for check in and out.
- Central A/C.
- Property Manager 24/7.
MAXIMUM SLEEPS 6
- The master bedroom has a queen size bed
- Children's bedroom bunk has 2 twin beds.
- An additional queen airbed is provided upon request for the studio/study.
** SPECIAL MONTHLY RATES 25% OFF**
REVIEWS in our GUEST BOOK:
Thanks so much for having us as guests in your wonderful home. It has been a real pleasure to be here in the think of it in Soho and at the time to have such a sublime oasis to find some time out. All of your furnishings, finishes and attention to detail are second to none; a real mid century modern work of art itself.
Neven Family / New Zealand
We loved our stay at Greene Street, with two small children this was perfect for us. The loft was everything we had hoped for and exactly as described. The furnishings are amazing - almost like a MadMen set - and really add to the ambiance. The location could not have been better, everything basically at your doorstep. Within easy walking of Tribeca, West Village, Nolita, NoHo, Little Italy and of cause in the heart of SoHo.
Fiona and Geoff were super helpful and it really was like a home away from home - with beautiful furniture. We'll definitely be back.
Harkin Family / England
Thank you for being fabulous hosts! We enjoyed staying in your beautiful home. Very special thanks to Jet for sharing his toys. We loved our outings to Versuvio playground, Ben's pizza, Aurora restaurant and Nyonya delivery! Hope to cross paths again!
Bandak Family / Middle East