NOTE - The current price is for the upper level only which sleeps 8.
There is an additional fee for the entire house. Lower level sleeps an additional 6. The house is rented as the upper level or full house. We do not rent it to separate parties.
WHY CHOOSE US??? Relaxing & Invigorating escape on the mountain for gathering family & friends together for an unforgettable experience!!! Our facilities are sparkling clean, immaculate & well maintained. A relaxing atmosphere inside & on the deck. MOUNTAIN TRANQUILITY & COMFORT AT ITS BEST...enjoy fresh hot coffee or cocktail on the large deck & experience relaxing forest sounds. In fall the mountains display their multi-color splendor.
This upper floor is 1,500 sq ft comfortable & tastefully newly redecorated upper level unit is tucked in a quiet corner of the mountains, but near many attractions. There is an additional 1,350 sq ft in the lower level that can be rented for an additional fee.
OUR FRESH, CLEAN, WELL MAINTAINED UNIT HAS:
* Great room & kitchen with cathedral ceilings... kitchen fully equipped, new stainless appliances
* 80' x 14' deck - relax with hot coffee/cocktail & meals overlooks the mountains
* deck - 3 patio tables each with 4 chairs, 2 chaise loungers & grill
* Great room - 32' flat screen TV, DVD, queen innerspring mattress sofabed & loveseat
* Kitchen - fully equipped plus all new deluxe stainless appliances & deck access
* Master Bedroom with en suite bath (deck access) - UPGRADED Tempur-Pedic Queen mattress, TV
* Master bath - jetted tub & walk in shower
* 2nd Bedroom - UPGRADED Tempur-Pedic Queen mattress
* 3rd Bedroom - trundle = 2 single beds
* 2nd bath - beautifully remodeled with walk-in shower
* Central heat/air conditioning
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Free WiFi
Asheville & Biltmore Estates;/Hendersonville - 10 north or south. Asheville (north) & Hendersonville (south) have many shops with local artist's creations, antique shops, golf courses, whitewater rafting, ziplining, Appalachian Trail, Chimney Rock State Park, Lake Lure boat tour 'million dollar view', Carl Sandburg National Park, DuPont State Forest - waterfalls & hiking, Mt Mitchell State Park - southeast's highest peak, Grandfather Mountain, Western NC Arboretum, Sliding Rock (slide on huge natural rock in stream), Cherokee Indian Village & much more. Your visit to Western NC will be unforgettable making you want to return often ! ! !
If a potential renter is looking for accommodations of up to 14 people, we will offer the option to rent the entire house for an additional $175 a night plus an additional $75 cleaning fee. You can sleep 6 additional people in the lower level. Master bedroom has a king size bed & queen size sofa-bed. New for 2018 we have added a bunk room that sleeps 2 additional guests. The bath has a beautiful walk-in shower & two vanities. Lower level also has a full kitchen with stainless steel appliances, flat screen HD TV, new floors & two spectacular stone accent walls.
Wraparound deck on the lower level & a stone fire pit for your nighttime enjoyment.
Each level can be made as one home with a indoor staircase adjourning floors or as two private floors with entrances on different levels & constructed with extra sound proofing between levels for privacy & quiet. Each unit has separate heat/AC units. The house is rented as the upper level or full house. We do not rent it to separate parties.
NO PETS & NO SMOKING ARE ALLOWED IN OUR UNITS. Also, to keep unit free of allergens we use Green Cleaning products. We require a minimum age of 25 years old to rent our home.
Use our calendar or send an e-mail for availability
* * * COME AND REFRESH YOUR SOUL * * *